Windows 10: Windows 10 startup process?

Discus and support Windows 10 startup process? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi friends, can anyone help me with this? what order should the blocks be in? :) 164290 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tomchi, Sep 11, 2020.

1. tomchi Win User

Windows 10 startup process?

Hi friends, can anyone help me with this? what order should the blocks be in? Windows 10 startup process? :)

:)

tomchi, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 11, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 startup process? - Similar Threads - startup process

2. Windows 11 Critical Process Died on startup - Lenovo IdeaPad 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Critical Process Died on startup - Lenovo IdeaPad 3: I am having a nearly identical experience as this support thread:windows 11 how to fix error code : critical process died or enable - Microsoft CommunityIt started while trying to install drivers to resolve a Wireless Adapter issue. After removing the drivers via the Device...
  3. Windows 11 Critical Process Died on startup - Lenovo IdeaPad 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Critical Process Died on startup - Lenovo IdeaPad 3: I am having a nearly identical experience as this support thread:windows 11 how to fix error code : critical process died or enable - Microsoft CommunityIt started while trying to install drivers to resolve a Wireless Adapter issue. After removing the drivers via the Device...
  4. Setup/Uninstall 32 Bit Processes in task manager on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup/Uninstall 32 Bit Processes in task manager on startup: Anyone know why this setup/uninstall 32 bit app keeps opening on startup?The powershell file location is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0 which shows powershell.exeThe Setup file location is: C:\Users\Darrow\AppData\Local\Temp\is-TS9PE.tmp which shows...
  5. Setup/Uninstall 32 Bit Processes in task manager on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup/Uninstall 32 Bit Processes in task manager on startup: Anyone know why this setup/uninstall 32 bit app keeps opening on startup?The powershell file location is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0 which shows powershell.exeThe Setup file location is: C:\Users\Darrow\AppData\Local\Temp\is-TS9PE.tmp which shows...
  6. Setup/Uninstall 32 Bit Processes in task manager on startup

7. Windows takes 5-15 minutes to startup, reboots during process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows takes 5-15 minutes to startup, reboots during process: As the headine suggest. This began after installing a cheap KVM switch USB and HDMI which is no longer being used, but I believe may have damaged the motherboard. The machine sometimes boots normally, but more often stops midway through, the lighted keyboard and mouse may go...
  8. Windows takes 5-15 minutes to startup, reboots during process

Windows takes 5-15 minutes to startup, reboots during process: As the headine suggest. This began after installing a cheap KVM switch USB and HDMI which is no longer being used, but I believe may have damaged the motherboard. The machine sometimes boots normally, but more often stops midway through, the lighted keyboard and mouse may go...
  9. background process is running on windows startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    background process is running on windows startup: I am using coc coc and brave but coc coc update and brave update process keeps running in the background kinda goofy how should I stop them running in background and to stop from starting as the windows boot.Has anyone ever encountered anything like this and if yes how you...
  10. background process is running on windows startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    background process is running on windows startup: I am using coc coc and brave but coc coc update and brave update process keeps running in the background kinda goofy how should I stop them running in background and to stop from starting as the windows boot.Has anyone ever encountered anything like this and if yes how you...