Windows 10: Windows 10 startup screen loops

Discus and support Windows 10 startup screen loops in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On bootup or PC awakening the Win 10 startup screen is displayed, just a date and time screen which, when a key is touched, goes to the login screen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ambledl, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ambledl Win User

Windows 10 startup screen loops

On bootup or PC awakening the Win 10 startup screen is displayed, just a date and time screen which, when a key is touched, goes to the login screen to allow PIN to be entered and startup to complete. Recently, when touching a key at startup to get the login screen, the system just loops back to the startup screen. This can happen several times but, so far, it eventually presents the login screen for PIN entry and completion of startup. Advice appreciated.

:)

ambledl, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Windows 10 startup screen loops

Black screen loop error: There was an error reseting your PC

Hi Alen,

As you are facing issue with black screen boot loop, I suggest you to perform Power Drain by following the steps provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.

If the issue still persists, create an USB installation media (ISO) for Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from the link provided below:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, follow the steps provided below to run Startup Repair.

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 startup screen loops

1. Windows 10 startup screen loops - Similar Threads - startup screen loops

2. Windows 10 Startup Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Startup Loop: Hopefully someone is able to help me out here. I have an HP Pavilion All-In-One, and it's been having some big issues lately. At one point, I couldn't get past the default administrator login screen. However, after a few hours yesterday, I got to the Windows setup screen...
  3. Windows 10 looping during startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 looping during startup: I have this Acer Nitro 5 laptop and I'm using Windows 10 but not activated. This morning when I tried to power it on I had this infinite loop from the landscape view before pin screen to a blue screen and then the landscape view again and so on. Does anyone have ever had this...
  4. Blue Screen Loop During Startup

Blue Screen Loop During Startup: I have an Asus laptop. And i have a bluescreen, too. I dont know why. It opens, shows the asus logo, the cpu fan starts spinning at a superspeed and after 1-2 minutes it bluescreens. I tried every single solution available online. The stopcode is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have...
  5. Windows 10 startup repair loop

Windows 10 startup repair loop: My lenovo IdeaPad 110 is stuck on a Startup repair loop. I have tried everything for it to end. The startup repair couldn't repair my pc, command prompt always says "The device is not ready" once i enter the command "d:". Uninstalling updates always run into an error and the...
  6. Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue: Hello there Microsoft, So earlier this evening my day was as usual, when all of the sudden my computer froze. My mouse was working fine, and I even tried to CTRL+ALT+DEL but that did not do anything. Then I went for a very dumb approach; I held the power button for 5...
  7. Startup Loop

Startup Loop: I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC with the USB Drive, it just shows the loading screen infinitely. Does anyone know how to fix this?[IMG]...
  8. Startup repair loop windows 10

Startup repair loop windows 10: My old HP updated to windows10 crashrs on most updates and takes a couple of days re starts to get it back online. Since friday now its been stuck in repair loop with me able to access command prompt and make changes, i disabled automatic startup repair using bcdedit...
  9. Windows 10 startup repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup repair loop: Hi all, When starting up my PC a few days ago it went into startup repair mode and will not come out. I have tried a system restore, rebuilding the BCD, chkdsk and RAM tests. Finally, I reinstalled the OS on my SSD (most of my data is one a separate 1 TB HDD)....
  10. Boot loop and black startup screen

Boot loop and black startup screen: Hello I am trying to reinstall win. 10 on my lenovo thinkpad e540. I first tried with creation tool on a 8 gb usb pin that didn't work. Everytime I reached 60% an error message popped up saying it couldn't recognize something. I then made a recovery key on my usb pin...