Windows 10: Windows 10 startup screen loops

Discus and support Windows 10 startup screen loops in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On bootup or PC awakening the Win 10 startup screen is displayed, just a date and time screen which, when a key is touched, goes to the login screen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ambledl, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ambledl Win User

Windows 10 startup screen loops

On bootup or PC awakening the Win 10 startup screen is displayed, just a date and time screen which, when a key is touched, goes to the login screen to allow PIN to be entered and startup to complete. Recently, when touching a key at startup to get the login screen, the system just loops back to the startup screen. This can happen several times but, so far, it eventually presents the login screen for PIN entry and completion of startup. Advice appreciated.

:)

ambledl, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Eeshwar Kumar Win User
    Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Eeshwar Kumar Win User

Black screen loop error: There was an error reseting your PC

Hi Alen,

As you are facing issue with black screen boot loop, I suggest you to perform Power Drain by following the steps provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.

If the issue still persists, create an USB installation media (ISO) for Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from the link provided below:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, follow the steps provided below to run Startup Repair.

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 startup screen loops - Similar Threads - startup screen loops

2. Windows10 startup repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 startup repair loop: I am in Windows10 repair loop on startup. I am using Windows10 without a key. I just downloaded Windows onto a desktop I built and it has ASRock AB350 Pro 4 motherboard. Started shutting down to repair once on startup but eventually got worse until it is constantly in this...
  3. Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup: Every time I attempt to start my MSI laptop up it blue screens, when it restarts windows does their automatic repair but always gets stuck on it (the little dots don't move). Someone suggested to use the Windows 10 installation media to boot my PC from my USB but most...
  4. Windows Startup Repair Loop

Windows Startup Repair Loop: So I just installed update 1803 a couple of days ago and everything went fine, I then decided yesterday the PC needs a cleanup so I disconnected it, used an air blower to clean it as usual then put everything together and started the PC. I noticed windows took longer than...
  5. driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD loop on startup

driver_verifier_iomanager_violation BSOD loop on startup: I've been having nothing but problems with Windows 10 since I upgraded from windows 7. All the parts I've had worked on 7 just fine. I upgraded to 10 and I've been getting BSOD randomly and especially on the startups. I even would get BSOD just from the upgrade to 10. I had...
  6. Windows 10 startup repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup repair loop: Hi all, When starting up my PC a few days ago it went into startup repair mode and will not come out. I have tried a system restore, rebuilding the BCD, chkdsk and RAM tests. Finally, I reinstalled the OS on my SSD (most of my data is one a separate 1 TB HDD)....
  7. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...
  8. Boot loop and black startup screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop and black startup screen: Hello I am trying to reinstall win. 10 on my lenovo thinkpad e540. I first tried with creation tool on a 8 gb usb pin that didn't work. Everytime I reached 60% an error message popped up saying it couldn't recognize something. I then made a recovery key on my usb pin...
  9. Startup loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup loop: Im having a horrible problem on my toshiha laptop when its booting up it just shows the toshiha logo then the black screen with the white underscore after that it repeats endlessly Ive tried to force turn off my computer many times but I cannot get the troubleshoot options...
  10. Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Repair Loop: Hi all. I've been using Windows 10 for few weeks now and it's been really good. 8GB Ram 1 TB Hard Disc Asus Motherboard i5 processor Used the PC as I would normally do and shut it down last night. Recently installed the latest update for Win 10 as I recall....