Windows 10: Windows 10 startup shows taskbar tries many times to show desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 startup shows taskbar tries many times to show desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When Windows start, after the user login screen, the computer tries to show the desktop but it only shows the taskbar while the rest is all black.Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheLegend000000, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 startup shows taskbar tries many times to show desktop

When Windows start, after the user login screen, the computer tries to show the desktop but it only shows the taskbar while the rest is all black.Then the taskbar flashes like if it was reloaded, and repeats this many times, probably for a minute or so. After many times doing this, the desktop loads normally.I searched everywhere about this problem but I can't find anything.

:)

TheLegend000000, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  3. No icons on desktop after startup only

EagleEye,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried toggling the Desktop icons on and off?

• Right-click on an open area of the Desktop
    • Click: View
    • If Show Desktop icons is already checked, uncheck it.
    • Repeat the above steps a time or two.
    • Check: Show Desktop icons

Desktop Icons - Hide or Show in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

If no go on the above, right-click on the empty Desktop, and create a file.

Let us know if they come back on.

cottonball, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Jia Chie Win User

Windows 10 startup shows taskbar tries many times to show desktop

Jump lists do not show for Taskbar buttons.

‘Jump List’ that debuted in Windows 7 was one of the mostly used feature in Windows 8 to me. When the ‘Jump List’ failed to show; I tried to create another account to see if that issue was due to corrupted user profile. While it seemed to work initially,
    ‘Jump List’ failed to show up again!

Then by accident, after right-click the icon on taskbar, I immediately click the start button, guess what? The ‘Jump List’ appeared. As I recalled, when start screen appeared on Windows 8, the taskbar did not show up because it was part of the desktop;
    as desktop was somehow designated as an ‘app’ on Windows 8. Obviously, it was wrong for technical reasons. It was no longer designated as so in Windows 10. However, in this case, a new complication arises; that is, taskbar always shows up even in Start Screen
    if it is not configured to be hidden. While ‘Jump List’ may or may not show up when I right-click on taskbar icon; it seems that when I go to ‘Start Screen’, ‘Jump List’ always shows up when I right-click on taskbar icon. It seems to be a bug; but this ‘workaround’
    should be fine to me for the time being until Microsoft fixes this issue.

Jia Chie, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 startup shows taskbar tries many times to show desktop

1. Windows 10 startup shows taskbar tries many times to show desktop - Similar Threads - startup shows taskbar

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Showing at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Showing at Startup: Ever since I've installed Windows 11 the taskbar will not show at startup. Only option I have to fix it is by closing wexplorer in Task Manager and restarting it. Please help...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Showing at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Showing at Startup: Ever since I've installed Windows 11 the taskbar will not show at startup. Only option I have to fix it is by closing wexplorer in Task Manager and restarting it. Please help...
  4. windows 10 showing no desktop icon and not showing any taskbar menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 showing no desktop icon and not showing any taskbar menu: When I turn on my laptop, there are no desktop icons and no taskbar menus. Windows explorer is not working, there is no taskbar. ctrl+alt+del shows security options but when I choose taskbar it does not open any window. Any Help?????...
  5. Taskbar doesn’t show time

Taskbar doesn’t show time: on the taskbar is not showing the time. The icon isn’t appearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-doesnt-show-time/6a2ace7e-7dee-45a0-9fcb-7cb859f71c2a
  6. Show Taskbar while on the Desktop

Show Taskbar while on the Desktop: I recently turned on auto hide taskbar in the taskbar settings to see if I liked it, I did except for one small thing. I love not having the taskbar there when I'm in Chrome, Unity, or FL Studio but It is very inconvenient to have it hidden while I'm on the Desktop. Is there...
  7. show time in taskbar

show time in taskbar: Time disappears from taskbar following an update. It re-appears eventfually after a few days but I can not find how to have it pinned to the taskbar permanently or to re-pin it. Thanks....
  8. Show Desktop on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Desktop on the Taskbar: [img] I hope this an easy one. This image is from my Windows 7 PC, but I want my Windows 10 to look the same. 120614
  9. Taskbar does not show time

Taskbar does not show time: My taskbar has arrows where I need to click to see all of my apps. The date and time do not show either. I cannot find a way to get it back to normal. Please help me....
  10. Taskbar to show how many windows opened

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar to show how many windows opened: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Is it possible for the Windows 10 taskbar to give me some sort of indication as to how many windows I have opened for a particular application? For example, in Windows 7, if I have multiple browser windows (not tabs)...