Windows 10: Windows 10 Startup Stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup Stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys! New laptop, going through the Windows 10 Installation and after the one drive backup part, it gets stuck and I just have a blue screen, This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WassKing, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Startup Stuck

Hi guys!

New laptop, going through the Windows 10 Installation and after the one drive backup part, it gets stuck and I just have a blue screen, This is near the end, at the “services” part of the installation, any advice would be great!

Thanks,

submitted by /u/WassKing
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WassKing, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Startup Stuck

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Startup Stuck

1. Windows 10 Startup Stuck - Similar Threads - Startup Stuck

2. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  3. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  4. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup: Hi I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11, recently I was experiencing an error on Microsoft edge of overflowed stack files, and it wouldn't load new tabs, so I went in the windows security app and added a program "msedge.exe" and I turned on the ACG "arbitrary code guard"...
  6. Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup

Error code 0xc0000142 blue screen of death loop stuck in advanced startup: Hi I have a Dell laptop running Windows 11, recently I was experiencing an error on Microsoft edge of overflowed stack files, and it wouldn't load new tabs, so I went in the windows security app and added a program "msedge.exe" and I turned on the ACG "arbitrary code guard"...
  7. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes: I bought a Lenovo Legion y540 laptop and it had only nvidia gpu, no intagrated graphics card. I was using the laptop very well, but yesterday when I opened my laptop I saw that uhd 630 intagrated graphics card installed by its own. I didn't care first times, but I restarted...
  8. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes: I bought a Lenovo Legion y540 laptop and it had only nvidia gpu, no intagrated graphics card. I was using the laptop very well, but yesterday when I opened my laptop I saw that uhd 630 intagrated graphics card installed by its own. I didn't care first times, but I restarted...
  9. Laptop stuck on black screen on startup for 3 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Laptop got stuck startup page and can not repaired and reset without password safe mode...

Laptop got stuck startup page and can not repaired and reset without password safe mode...:     My hp pavillion windows 10 got stuck at stuck in the startup page also not showing pin option so I tried to auto reset it but it always says incorrect password I also changed my password with new one with my mobile and connect laptop with internet but still it is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck on lock screen