Windows 10: Windows 10 stating my Product key/Digital license is invalid

Discus and support Windows 10 stating my Product key/Digital license is invalid in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded my desktop computer's components and when I launched Windows 10 it booted with all my customisation and data from my drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaPiggy, Jul 30, 2018.

1. DaPiggy Win User

Windows 10 stating my Product key/Digital license is invalid

Hello, I recently upgraded my desktop computer's components and when I launched Windows 10 it booted with all my customisation and data from my drive which held windows.

It then requested me to activate Windows 10 and produced the error 0x803F7001 which tells me to buy a fresh copy! I know my copy of Windows 10 is valid! As my computer is still linked to my Microsoft account with a valid copy but with my older components.

If anyone knows a fix to this I would appreciate it! Or is it just the case where I should just buy a fresh copy? Windows 10 stating my Product key/Digital license is invalid :(

Thank you in advance!

:)

DaPiggy, Jul 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 digital license

I had upgraded to Windows 10. How can I find my license key?

Every time i start my laptop the windows activation page opens up. The 2nd step is to type in the product key/digital license.

MadhubrataManna, Jul 30, 2018
  3. digital license

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Windows 10 stating my Product key/Digital license is invalid

Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 stating my Product key/Digital license is invalid

1. Windows 10 stating my Product key/Digital license is invalid - Similar Threads - stating Product key

2. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  3. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  4. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Digital License and Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital License and Product key: Hi,I'm using windows 10, activated by digital license linked to my Microsoft account on this device and I'm purchasing a new laptop with windows 10 pre-installed. So can I use my Microsoft account which is used in this device that is activated with digital license on my new...
  6. Transfer digital license to product key

Transfer digital license to product key: Is there a way for me to do this without calling microsoft support for a remote assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-digital-license-to-product-key/14313ea7-9863-4bc5-bb90-c49b8c27022b
  7. Product key? Or, digital license?

Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  8. Windows 10 Digital license to product key

Windows 10 Digital license to product key: I bought a prebuild gaming computer with windows 10 home installed. Once setting on the computer, I linked my microsoft account to the product key. Here we are a year later, I upgraded the CPU and GPU, same digital license. Now, I just installed a new motherboard, and windows...
  9. Finding my product key/digital license

Finding my product key/digital license: My All-In-One PC is broken, so I want to move my Windows 10 Home, from my broken one to another PC, however I can't find the product key/digital license on my broken PC. How can I get it?...
  10. Windows 10 Digital License vs Product Key

Windows 10 Digital License vs Product Key: Hi, I am looking to upgrade my pc and was looking into how I would have to reactivate my windows 10 OS afterwards. I understand the difference between a digital license and a product key - or at least I thought I did. But my question has to do with my laptop. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid digital license windows 10

2. windows 10 product key invalid

3. windows 10 invalid digital license

4. windows 10 digital license invalid,
  5. my windows license key is conflicting my my digital key,
  6. windows 10 invalid digitial license,
  7. win 10 digital license key becME INVALID,
  8. invalid digital key windows 10,
  9. license product key is invalid,
  10. digital license invalid version win10,
  11. windows 10 digital license key invalid,