Windows 10: Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer

Discus and support Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can I get the Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnOkonye, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer

How can I get the Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer

:)

JohnOkonye, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Merlstrom Win User

Windows 10 Stickers

I also wanted some Windows 10 Stickers. I upgraded 1 Desktop and 3 Laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I called Microsoft Customer Service at (877) 696-7786 as suggested by a rep on Live Chat at the MS Store. I spoke with Mario who said Microsoft does
    not give away nor sell Windows 10 Stickers. We can only get Windows 10 Stickers on new Computer Purchase.

Merlstrom, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer

Windows 10 Stickers

If Microsoft don't sell those sticker you just buy from ebay.

Windows 10 Pro Logo Metal Sticker for Computer/Laptop PC(17x22mm) USA Seller! 719918313699 | eBay

Saulius (Saul), Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer

1. Windows 10 Sticker to put on my computer - Similar Threads - Sticker put computer

2. Stickers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stickers: Can you please start making and readily distribute the 4-pane Windows emblem as a sticker? Apple puts 3 in every device they sell, as a former Mac user who used to happily put that white apple on everything, I would much rather have a Windows sticker on my car....
  3. Need to Reinstall Windows 10 from sticker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to Reinstall Windows 10 from sticker: I need to reinstall windows 10 on my computer. I have the sticker that I guess came with the purchase of the OS. But the CD's that came with the purchase has been lost in the move. Please help...
  4. Why is Microsoft putting my computer at risk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft putting my computer at risk: Microsoft Insisted on giving a fictitious computer name something more like an address. when that did not work you insisted that I use 1 nominated by yourselves. In the communications for this it was compromised. I deleted it along with all passwords connected. ever since you...
  5. Saving a sticker in paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving a sticker in paint 3D: The only way I seem to be able to get the background to be transparent, is by making my picture into a sticker. I want to be able to use this as a cover for an electronical story I am writing on Episode Interactive so I want to put my sticker on the background I have created...
  6. Taking my windows 10 off the old computer and putting it on my new one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taking my windows 10 off the old computer and putting it on my new one?: I am trying to uninstall my windows 10 from my old laptop and reinstall it on a new computer I just bought. I tried the slui.exe4, but the system said that it can't run that. How do I do this change?...
  7. Windows 10 Keyboard sticker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Keyboard sticker: Hi! I am a bloody perfectionist that just can't stand my Windows 7- laptop having an "old windows key" on the keyboard. I would love to put a "modern Windows logo" on it. But, here is the problem. How? I have seen a lot of Key stickers (like these Linux and Open Source...
  8. Sticker Residue, What Is It?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sticker Residue, What Is It?: Hi, I just want to throw in a disclaimer that this may sound like a paranoid question. That said, I recently purchased a new Asus ROG notebook. I'm loving it and it's running all my games and apps smoothly. However, I noticed that right out of the box it has this weird...
  9. Difficulty putting computer to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty putting computer to sleep: Now that I have WIN10 it's not possible for me to easily put the computer to sleep. The Power button shows the three options but a single click or a double click on SLEEP yields a dark screen but then an active screen reappears in about 6 seconds. Anyone have a clue? I'd...
  10. When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?: Does anyone know how I can find out when did I put Windows 10 on my computer? 49305

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stickers for computers

2. windows 10 stickers for pc

3. stickers to put on

4. windows 10 sticker,
  5. get win 10 sticker,
  6. how to put stickers on my desktop,
  7. windows 10 sticker for laptop,
  8. i want the to-do stickers on my desktop,
  9. how to put a computer sticker,
  10. attach windows 10 software sticker to computer,
  11. windows 10 stickers,