Windows 10: Windows 10 still having problems fails upon install

Discus and support Windows 10 still having problems fails upon install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today i have tried installing windows 10 through the application and it always gets to the install part then says there was a problem windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lukeyreborn78, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Windows 10 still having problems fails upon install

Today i have tried installing windows 10 through the application and it always gets to the install part then says there was a problem windows 10 installation failed. I have been trying different things for a long time now and nothing seems to make it work. I have been trying to upgrade from windows 8.1 from day one every day trying new things that never work Any suggestions? Also here is a link to the multiple errors that the update history is giving me i have tried some fixes and they have not worked
    Error 1: Screenshot - 60547d00ce3e6fddb944ac0bbae88587 - Gyazo
    Error 2: Screenshot - 6580aec6ff73d1ab43e003867a23b94c - Gyazo
    ------Update - things i have tried and failed------
    1. Removing all files from C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download then re-downloading +removing windows 10 download.
    2. Downloading the application on Microsoft's website to do it myself and still does not work when it tries to install.(It gets to around 18% then fails)
    3. Disabling antivirus and firewall (Not that my antivirus or firewall flagged it as a threat)
    4. Restarting my computer multiple times and trying to install it again after re-downloading it multiple times.
    5. Removing some programs that i no longer use.
    6. Changing language settings for both keyboard and system and my location.
    Feel like you could add a suggestion to make my windows 10 work? I would love to hear them. thanks

:)

Lukeyreborn78, Jul 31, 2015

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3197954) fails to install

I still have the update failing upon install.

What else can we do?

StriderTeague, Jul 31, 2015
  3. ASUS Windows 10 laptop "No Audio Output Device is installed" and weird Bios screen on startup

Unfortunately upon installing the windows update, windows still failed to install any audio driver. However I'm grateful for your assistance over the past week or so and will reply if i find a solution to my problem. Thanks again for the help

NeedHelp66, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Elizabeth Win User

Windows 10 still having problems fails upon install

Try changing your location (in Windows 8.1) to United States. That worked for me and I changed it back to Canada in Windows 10.

Elizabeth, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Okay thankyou for the quick reply i will give it a try now

6. Elizabeth Win User
    Mark the thread "Solved" if it works...

Elizabeth, Jul 31, 2015
  7. Sorry no it did not work. *Sad Nothing works. Any other suggestions would be great thanks

8. Windows 10 still having problems fails upon install

It always get to 18% installed then just says something happened installation failed

9. Lukeyreborn78, Jul 31, 2015
  10. Kyhi Win User
    you have rebooted every time between these failed installations correct??/

11. Yes that is correct.

Lukeyreborn78, Aug 1, 2015
  12. As i said i have been trying from day one when windows 10 was released on the 29th so yes i guess i have turned my computer off.

Lukeyreborn78, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 still having problems fails upon install

1. Windows 10 still having problems fails upon install - Similar Threads - still having problems

2. I installed Windows 11 but still have windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed Windows 11 but still have windows 10: Hi all I installed Windows 11. Did pc health check etc first.Install took 5 hours.Restarted laptop to find windows 10 still running and the update area is telling me to get windows 11!Any ideas why and how can I fix this?...
  3. I installed Windows 11 but still have windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed Windows 11 but still have windows 10: Hi all I installed Windows 11. Did pc health check etc first.Install took 5 hours.Restarted laptop to find windows 10 still running and the update area is telling me to get windows 11!Any ideas why and how can I fix this?...
  4. I installed Windows 11 but still have windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.: Hello! I'm chris I had an issue with the windows store not working and apps not opening, among other things with my pc there were a few programs i couldnt uninstall and even ones i couldnt even find that showed up in the "these apps are preventing your pc from shutting down"...
  6. Win10 installation fails or freezes upon launch

Win10 installation fails or freezes upon launch: I have bought an HP pavilion laptop 3 days ago and have been trying to install windows 10 ever since. Whenever I try to launch the wi dows installer in the UEFI mode, the i stallation freezes. I tried multiple ISO files. I tried using the media tool, I tried using the ISO...
  7. Win10 installation fails or frezera upon launch

Win10 installation fails or frezera upon launch: I have bought an HP pavilion laptop 3 days ago and have been trying to install windows 10 ever since. Whenever I try to launch the wi dows installer in the UEFI mode, the i stallation freezes. I tried multiple ISO files. I tried using the media tool, I tried using the ISO...
  8. Still having Wifi connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Still having Wifi connection problems: This is a follow up on my old inquiry here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-dns-server-not-found/23b4edd9-43cf-4b98-bbf1-3cafa060d08e My laptop is an ASUS GL502VMK which uses an intel AC-8260 wifi adapter. I got tired of this issue....
  9. Windows 10 - Still Failing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Still Failing?: I built my new computer just 3 days ago, it's using the Windows 10 x64 Pro October Update (newest, also unactivated), and today I experienced an issue. I was watching YouTube videos when suddenly Firefox closed, my other programs became unresponsive / crashed, my mouse...
  10. Still having problems with MSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still having problems with MSC: I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6 times and it goes through the act of starting and then fades away then on the 6TH time it will stay open and I can play as...