Windows 10: Windows 10 Still Not Installed in UK

Discus and support Windows 10 Still Not Installed in UK in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i am in the UK and i have no recieved my windows 10 download yet, i know others in the UK have recieved it Here are screenshots to help:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArnieCarnie, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Still Not Installed in UK

ArnieCarnie, Jul 28, 2015
  2. JimYule Win User

cortana is not working

Cortana will not install/work...Windows 10

Am in the UK have done everything suggested by the book and still will not work, it still says I am in a region not supported by Cortana.....

Mystified ?????????????????????HELP....

JimYule, Jul 28, 2015
  3. MSE still installed in Windows 10 .

Try the following methods. Each of them was reported by various users as being successful in removing MSE from Windows 10.

Try to uninstall MSE from Windows 10 with RevoUninstaller (Revo Free.)

Or try AppRemover (which can scan for and remove multiple anti-malware products):

http://www.appremover.com

Or try this method
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start/i-cant-uninstall-microsoft-security-essentials/3743598b-7b24-476b-ae61-1922f41836d4?page=2

Note: According to the comments by telemarker and Souljie
    on page 3 of above thread,

you need to wrap the command in quotes, otherwise the command terminates at the first space... so enter it like this

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\setup.exe" /x /disableoslimit

Cheers,

J

Jsssssssss, Jul 28, 2015
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

Windows 10 Still Not Installed in UK

Download the tool and choose upgrade when you run it.

Windows 10

5. Claymore Win User
    Same thing happened to me. Here's how I fixed it:

• Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder
    • Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow"
    • Open Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading

Claymore, Jul 28, 2015
  6. got this error http://puu.sh/jhHsx/3adc7dc162.png also im unable to delete some files in that folder as they're in use

ArnieCarnie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Still Not Installed in UK

1. Windows 10 Still Not Installed in UK - Similar Threads - Still Installed

2. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  3. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  4. I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...: running win10 64 bit vs win10 32 bit and how much ram is required for it or be able to run without lag? submitted by /u/savant78 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1caj1w1/i_recently_installed_windows_10_64_bitandi_have/
  5. Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...: Running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 on Dell Inspiron AIO 5490 AIO. BIOS Mode UEFI and up to date.Total identified windows installations: 0 after using bootrec /rebuildbcd or bootrec /scanos command in Windows Recovery Environment. Ive done everything recommended online to...
  6. Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...

Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...: Running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 on Dell Inspiron AIO 5490 AIO. BIOS Mode UEFI and up to date.Total identified windows installations: 0 after using bootrec /rebuildbcd or bootrec /scanos command in Windows Recovery Environment. Ive done everything recommended online to...
  7. Kb5035845 still not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kb5035845 still not installing: It's been about 4 months... Is there any news on your famous kb5035845 update? Your staff said not to worry, it will be fixed. Now I have security issues... Must I erase everything because of your fault?...
  8. Kb5035845 still not installing

Kb5035845 still not installing: It's been about 4 months... Is there any news on your famous kb5035845 update? Your staff said not to worry, it will be fixed. Now I have security issues... Must I erase everything because of your fault?...
  9. Kb5035845 still not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...: I have Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64 based system KB5035512 to load . FAILED INSTALL since January and now on 4/9/2024.HELPDownloaded recent guidelines to "Manually resize your...