Windows 10: Windows 10 still sucks.....

Discus and support Windows 10 still sucks..... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's 2019 and Windows 10 still sucks. Does anyone in Microsoft care? I can't even list the plethora of issues. This is a paralyzed OS which should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by displaynameistaken_is_als, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 still sucks.....

It's 2019 and Windows 10 still sucks. Does anyone in Microsoft care? I can't even list the plethora of issues. This is a paralyzed OS which should be debunked. urgghhhhh!!!!

:)

displaynameistaken_is_als, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 still sucks.....

Delta6326, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 still sucks.....

1. Windows 10 still sucks..... - Similar Threads - still sucks

2. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  3. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  4. Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.: Locked me out of my 3 month old $4800 gaming PC. No warnings. Nothing. Fine one day. Broken the next. No keys which were saved online or in my cubby worked to unlock. Good thing there is still a warranty on my PC. Go **** yourself Microsoft. Not going to deal with it....
  5. Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.: Locked me out of my 3 month old $4800 gaming PC. No warnings. Nothing. Fine one day. Broken the next. No keys which were saved online or in my cubby worked to unlock. Good thing there is still a warranty on my PC. Go **** yourself Microsoft. Not going to deal with it....
  6. Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does windows 10 search still suck in 2022 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows 10 search still suck in 2022 ?: There are apps i downloaded and are just not recognized by the windows search even tho it is not currently been indexed. Especially apps are the ones that don't get recognized. Are there people who face the same issues as me? Can someone give some clarification? submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 file search SUCKS still!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 file search SUCKS still!?: Saw the thread 5 years ago, still garbo imo. submitted by /u/BTworld361 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcuap6/windows_10_file_search_sucks_still/
  9. Windows 10 File & Folder Search Still Sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File & Folder Search Still Sucks: Windows 10 search is completely incompetent. Across multiple installations on multiple machines it consistently fails to find what I need, often blathering out nonsensical results unrelated to my search terms or blanking entirely, the progress bar hovering near completion...
  10. why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications): guys i just want you to tell me how in the world you guys can use windows??? apps programs that involves audio working. everything.... specially that windows 10 i swear .... since day 1 I've been trying to get my hand around this thing...... to like... ok i don't even know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows still sucks

2. windows 10 still sucks