Windows 10: Windows 10 stop booting after first logo...

Discus and support Windows 10 stop booting after first logo... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings everyone, I'm having this issue that's giving me headaches. I'm starting my computer, it gets to the first windows logo and then my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GhisThibo, Aug 23, 2016.

1. GhisThibo Win User

Windows 10 stop booting after first logo...

Greetings everyone,

I'm having this issue that's giving me headaches. I'm starting my computer, it gets to the first windows logo and then my screen gets black, and my Logitech wireless keyboard says it got no connection... The thing is I've been around the web to find solutions. Here's what I tried so far:

- Restart the PC through Advanced option in automatic repair: 6 attemps and still get the error that it didn't work.

- System recovery: Successful but still have the problem above.

- Chkdsk: No bad sectors.

- Startup repair: I get the message that it didn't work.

- Tried to boot in safe mode, and it's working.

- I also tried the DISM method, but it says that they can't find the source. This is telling me that I need to start in safe mode with networking, but I don't have this choice whatsoever.

Some help would be appreciated. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've researched my issue again on Google, with the terms: windows 10 troubleshoot black screen problems,

it turns out that it was a display driver issue. Anyway now it's been stable for the past 2 days.

Here's the link in case you get the same issue:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...creen-problems

:)

GhisThibo, Aug 23, 2016

2. While booting, windows 10 aborts at various stages and after 6 or 8 tries boots .

While booting, windows 10 aborts at various stages and after 6 or 8 tries boots . It stops just after you press the power switch. It stops after you get the windows logo. It stops after you get the message "diagnosing your PC". It stops after you get
    the message " attempting repair". It stops after you get the login page.

But it boots when you get the "Restart PC" option.

This behavior is consistent.

Is it a virus problem?

Can any one help me?

SureshSeshadri, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Stuck on Windows 10 logo

Hi I'm stuck on the windows 10 boot logo after upgrading and having windows 10 for several weeks my laptop stopped charging so I did a complete power drain on it to see if that would fix the charging problem but after turning it back on and charging it
    I'm stuck on the windows 10 boot logo and hasn't changed for the past hour. I don't think there is any way of getting to the boot menu from startup and launching the repair function so does anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?

RobinHurst, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 stop booting after first logo...

1. Windows 10 stop booting after first logo... - Similar Threads - stop booting logo

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shabshabrin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1526g/windows_10_installation_stuck_after_first_boot/
  5. windows 10 boot logo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot logo: hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo/72cc4c45-8d2d-4833-ab45-398188262a92"
  6. Windows 10 black screen after boot logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen after boot logo: PC does not boot right all the time, sometimes after the boot logo with the blue windows sign and the circeling dots, it just stays black and nothing happens. This started to occur with my old instalation, installed windows 10 to a new drive and formated the old one, still...
  7. No windows 10 logo on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    No windows 10 logo on boot: Hey, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, recently i removed linux partitions with fedora os, which was installed next to my windows 10. After this I removed the dual boot menu using this tutorial:...
  8. Windows logo is pixelated at first boot (works fine after a restart)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo is pixelated at first boot (works fine after a restart): Windows logo is pixelated when I first turn on my computer. After I restart it it's working fine [img] This is what it looks like ^ - then I restart it and it boots just fine The computer will not work if the pixelated screen is shown, the screen will turn black...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot after first run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after first run: After installing windows 10 x64 (Update and Clean) it runs for the first time. I download and install whatever updates are available, and do a restart, but windows wont boot, i get the windows logo, and the rings spining (Loading) and then black screen. Ive tried startup...
  10. Windows 10 stops working after first restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stops working after first restart: Hi all, I have tried this 3 times now and it's always the same. I am at my wits end so any help is very welcome. I do a clean install from a DVD ISO and Windows 10 seems to work fine. At this point I can use the Windows for as long as I want, installing programs,...