Windows 10: Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a. Can someone please help to recover my pc.

Discus and support Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a. Can someone please help to recover my pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello answers.microsoft Long story short....I tried to use the option in within windows to restore to an earlier date. It began doing it's thing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Revocide, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Revocide Win User

Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a. Can someone please help to recover my pc.

Hello answers.microsoft

Long story short....I tried to use the option in within windows to restore to an earlier date.

It began doing it's thing, would restart when needed.

Came back to find machine turned off. Powered up machine to reach a blue screen with the 0xc000021a stop code,

Collecting information.....

Will restart afterwards.....

then off.

Start pc again, attempt auto repair, couldn't fix.

Have tried to restart with drivers disabled option 7

Cannot do much else as I have forgotten the admin password. Yes this may seem a little suspicious but it really is my name and email on the bluescreen when WinX asks for the password....that I have forgotten.

I will exhaust all options before a reinstallation.

Any clues where to start?

:)

Revocide, Apr 20, 2021

2. Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a

Hi Siamak

Please take a look at this article, How to fix error 0xc000021a in Windows 8 and 10, one of those solutions might be helpful

Linvincible, Apr 20, 2021
  3. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a. Can someone please help to recover my pc.

Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a. Can someone please help to recover my pc.

1. Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a. Can someone please help to recover my pc. - Similar Threads - stop code 0xc000021a

2. Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a: Good morning, So I'm currently trying to recover a Windows 10 machine. I can not boot into the OS whatsoever. The PC tries to do its automatic diagnostic and repair, that fails. I've tried to do system restore, failed. I've tried booting into safe mode, it will not. I've done...
  3. Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a: Good morning, So I'm currently trying to recover a Windows 10 machine. I can not boot into the OS whatsoever. The PC tries to do its automatic diagnostic and repair, that fails. I've tried to do system restore, failed. I've tried booting into safe mode, it will not. I've done...
  4. Recovering a Windows 10 from BSOD Stop Code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help with stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with stop code 0xc000021a: after update and system restore, my laptop cannot get past this stop code. I tried to follow the steps on trouble shooting to restart laptop in safemode to uninstall, but unsuccessful. The steps that I follow: hold power button 10 secs to shut laptop down and push it again to...
  6. Please help with stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with stop code 0xc000021a: after update and system restore, my laptop cannot get past this stop code. I tried to follow the steps on trouble shooting to restart laptop in safemode to uninstall, but unsuccessful. The steps that I follow: hold power button 10 secs to shut laptop down and push it again to...
  7. Stop Code 0xc000021a in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code 0xc000021a in windows 10: I got an issue with my windows 10 when it gave ablue screen givibg code name mentioned above. I tried a number of things e.g running startup repair,uninstalling latest updates, etc. In command prompt i have noticed that the disk C has changed its contents to disk D including...
  8. Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a

Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a: Microsoft "FIX" 8/22 cannot do anything to home computer. Window 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a. Tried all fixes, nothing working. Can anyone help? Please type non-computer, I'm just a regular person!...
  9. I have stop code 0xc000021a error please help me

I have stop code 0xc000021a error please help me: I have stop code 0xc000021a error and pc won't log on again and I have done every solution I found on the internet but nothing please help me my pc dead now I tried all cmd lines and nothing I have windows 10 1903 updated please help me...
  10. Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a

Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a: Hiya, Performed a restart on my Acer last night, and chose to wipe everything. Ever since, PC has been stuck in a loop with the above stop code error. It hasnt enter the advanced settings at all, just shows the blue screen, reboots and starts again. Any help would be...