Windows 10: Windows 10 STOP CODE fix

Discus and support Windows 10 STOP CODE fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to fix Windows 10 STOP CODE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stop-code-fix/96a3b82a-e490-4d90-8d6b-85ea87487fbe Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard H.Ellenberg, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 STOP CODE fix

How to fix Windows 10 STOP CODE?

:)

Richard H.Ellenberg, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 STOP CODE fix.

I have seen a lot of people asking how to fix the Windows Stop Code error.

However, I have not seen many of these questions being answered, or the answers given are in the completely wrong direction resulting in a endless loop of frustration.

So, here we go...Windows Stop Code error FIX!

On restart you will see the blue screen with Windows 10 STOP CODE fix :( face and it says something like PC has encountered a problem, and needs to be restarted. We will do this for you. Then it restarts, and same thing over and over and over and over.

So...

step 1: Put down the hammer.

step 2: Turn on your PC.

step 3: When you get to the blue screen, you should see an option for advanced system settings or something of that nature. Click there.

step 4: Now, you should see a screen with a list, and a button that says Restart. Click Restart button.

step 5: Wait for system to restart. Then you should see a list of options. You're going to want to select option 4: Enable Safe Mode.

step 6: The system will now boot to safe mode. Enter login and proceed to desktop. Let everything load up completely.

step 7: After you are sure everything is finished loading up, go to start menu, and select Restart.

step 8: The system should reboot in normal operating mode, and will now allow you to login as you normally would on any other day Microsoft doesn't release an update. JK microsoft, you know we love you.

step 9: create a restore point, and backup your stuff.

Good Luck

Chris_ParadiseComputer, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2019
  4. StefanM Win User

Windows 10 STOP CODE fix

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 STOP CODE fix

1. Windows 10 STOP CODE fix - Similar Threads - STOP CODE fix

2. How to fix Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a: I have been trying to reset my computer to factory settings using both advanced setup from iso and regular local reinstall but none of them work, it just shows a message saying nothing has been changed. When I try to reinstall windows with a usb it restarts and shows the stop...
  3. How to fix Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a: I have been trying to reset my computer to factory settings using both advanced setup from iso and regular local reinstall but none of them work, it just shows a message saying nothing has been changed. When I try to reinstall windows with a usb it restarts and shows the stop...
  4. how to fix stop code error on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix stop code error on windows 10: I started to have stop code error bcmwl63a.sys. Is there a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code-error-on-windows-10/d4cc4908-bd29-4c97-8122-00f72fff843c
  5. how to fix stop code error on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix stop code error on windows 10: I started to have stop code error bcmwl63a.sys. Is there a fix for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code-error-on-windows-10/d4cc4908-bd29-4c97-8122-00f72fff843c
  6. how to fix stop code error on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. stop code fix windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code fix windows 11: so i have a windows issue on my hp laptop and nothing is working the issue is Critical Process Died in Windows i wanna factory reset but nothing is working original it was updated to windows 11 and there was an update b4 this issue happened. help...
  8. stop code fix windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop code fix windows 11: so i have a windows issue on my hp laptop and nothing is working the issue is Critical Process Died in Windows i wanna factory reset but nothing is working original it was updated to windows 11 and there was an update b4 this issue happened. help...
  9. Windows 10 STOP Code fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 STOP Code fix: Can anyone help? - I keep getting the blue screen with : face and it says the PC has encountered a problem. I have tried to get enable Safe Mode as suggested in another article but am unable to find it. I am using an HP desktop...
  10. Windows 10 Stop Code Fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Stop Code Fix: My computer underwent at Windows 10 update last week. Since the update, I've lost the ability for video chat, which is a problem in the world of COVID and working from home. I tried to follow the instructions posted here:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stop code

2. windows stop code fix

3. windows.com stopcode fix

4. www.windows.com/stopcode,
  5. www.windows.com stopcodes,
  6. windows stopcode,
  7. windows stop code windows 10,
  8. windows.com/stopcode,
  9. windows/stop code repair,
  10. windows 10 stop code repair,
  11. stop code windows 10,