Windows 10: Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Discus and support Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,My Windows 10 machine has started to reboot every 10-20 minutes, showing this error.I found another thread advising to share minidump files,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Phil Vella, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Hello all,My Windows 10 machine has started to reboot every 10-20 minutes, showing this error.I found another thread advising to share minidump files, which can be found here:https://astratelematics-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/phil/EtbyiA-n_X5IlRcOfjkT7JgBTizVDnk7NTlxUR3IPTo-Cw?e=whjyYAAny advice greatly appreciated.Thanks

:)

Phil Vella, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro BSODs REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Dell XPS 9380, Windows 10 Pro x64 b1909.

Over the last few weeks I have encountered occasional BSODs with STOP code 0x00000018 (REFERENCE_BY_POINTER),. Initially these seemed to occur primarily during shutdown, but over the last day or two they have become more frequent and occur at any time. I
    can find no obvious or recurring events in the System or Application logs that precede the BSODs.

I have carried out the following, and will see if any of it helps:

• Updated drivers via Device Manager (graphics, WLAN NIC, Intel Management Engine Interface).
    • Updated drivers via MS Update (Realtek - Extender, Intel System).
    • Ran chkdsk on the C: drive (OK).
    • Ran sfc /scannow - fixes made.
    • Ran dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth (OK).
    • Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic (OK).
    I have collected together a few minidump files and the MSInfo32 data and uploaded them here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvQnXBXmOqXgucvyOaq_n5FghyNbQ?e=MCDu89

Please advise.

fyn- [O365], Jun 1, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

1. Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER - Similar Threads - STOP CODE REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

2. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  3. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  4. stop code reference_by_pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code reference_by_pointer: my pc crushed suddenly and got a stop code saying that reference_by_pointer.i have uploaded the dump files here in one drive and sharing the link here as well.https://papaazizjewellery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/sushil/ElnTdcYWUaBJhUxZcurjjT0BEBdvx-IQu5uyx8VwsLvykA?e=c9Ep3T...
  5. stop code reference_by_pointer

stop code reference_by_pointer: my pc crushed suddenly and got a stop code saying that reference_by_pointer.i have uploaded the dump files here in one drive and sharing the link here as well.https://papaazizjewellery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/sushil/ElnTdcYWUaBJhUxZcurjjT0BEBdvx-IQu5uyx8VwsLvykA?e=c9Ep3T...
  6. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,in minidump it says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4175f0what's the solution?...
  7. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,in minidump it says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4175f0what's the solution?...
  8. Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello -This is the 2nd time in the last two days I've gotten the blue screen of death with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.When I first bought this laptop, I had similar problems, not the same one, I think. They replaced the motherboard, I think. I can't remember.Anyways, What...
  9. Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello -This is the 2nd time in the last two days I've gotten the blue screen of death with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.When I first bought this laptop, I had similar problems, not the same one, I think. They replaced the motherboard, I think. I can't remember.Anyways, What...
  10. Windows BSOD Stop Code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD Stop Code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Recently my pc has been crashing with a blue screen error stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I have looked into this issue and have tried to update all of my drivers and update to the most recent version of Windows 10. I have also tried removing all hardware accessories,...