Windows 10: Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any...

Discus and support Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I fix Stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jefftee1, May 6, 2021.

1. jefftee1 Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any...

how do I fix Stop code

:)

jefftee1, May 6, 2021
  2. Lee Acim Win User

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Hello,

My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???

Lee Acim, May 6, 2021
  3. Dot4.sys

How do I solve Dot4.sys in Windows 10?

BegoñaUri, May 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any...

Dot4.sys failure

Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows
    **** lie this happens im tired of constant problems with windows fix it befor you put out for sale.

Mikie19598, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any...

1. Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any... - Similar Threads - Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  3. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  4. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, portcls.sys failed

BSOD with Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, portcls.sys failed: I've just started having BSODs with the aforementioned stop code. At first it seemed to happen whenever I attached my external hard drive, but that was not the conclusive cause. Sometimes the computer will crash while I'm away from the screen, and it's always stuck loading at...
  6. BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys: Blue screen of Death, this time with buzzing sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys Disk check has been done, drivers have been updated, Windows updated. May be linked to VPN connection....
  7. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys: I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90
  8. Dot4.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dot4.sys: How do I solve Dot4.sys in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dot4sys/c22fcd48-032b-48a1-b497-3593b8603305
  9. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...
  10. Dot4.sys failure

Dot4.sys failure: Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows **** lie this happens...