Windows 10: Windows 10 STOPCODE DPC

Discus and support Windows 10 STOPCODE DPC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, this is my first time posting here, I believe. I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 on it, and I've been getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlueSpikeball, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 STOPCODE DPC

Hello Microsoft community, this is my first time posting here, I believe. I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 on it, and I've been getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD for the past few days. I've searched online how to fix it, so I think I know what to do, but my laptop continuously gives me the error everytime I try to actually get into it, and keeps restarting. It doesn't restart all the time at the exact same moment, though, because I can start troubleshooting, but I can't even access safe mode due to the constant error andrestarting. Occasionally it's just a black screen, where I can move my mouse around but can't see anything. Are there any suggestions on what to do?

:)

BlueSpikeball, Mar 2, 2020
  2. TanaKim Win User

Stopcode DPC Watchdog Violation

In most cases, the DPC Watchdog Violation error occurs because something goes wrong with the firmware of solid state drive.

However, some cases, corrupted Windows updates are also caused this problem.

Check out this guide.

https://usefulpcguide.com/17082/dpc-watchdog-violation/

TanaKim, Mar 2, 2020
  3. AlexNein Win User
    How to fix stopcode dpc watchdog violation

I have been getting stopcode dpc watchdog violation the last few days. This only seems to happen when I watch a video. How do I fix this?

AlexNein, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 STOPCODE DPC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 STOPCODE DPC

1. Windows 10 STOPCODE DPC - Similar Threads - STOPCODE DPC

2. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  3. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  4. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  6. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  7. Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...: I recently bought this Acer Nitro V laptop on 6th of this month, I have been experiencing blue screen ever since i started playing a game, I need someone to see which driver is causing the problem. Here are my minidump files...
  8. Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...

Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...: I recently bought this Acer Nitro V laptop on 6th of this month, I have been experiencing blue screen ever since i started playing a game, I need someone to see which driver is causing the problem. Here are my minidump files...
  9. stopcode: DPC WATHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stopcode: DPC WATHDOG VIOLATION: hi I am fed up with so many hang ups and blue screen messages it wastes my precious time. my all drivers are up to date as mentioned in Windows Update app then what's the problem?...
  10. BSOD random with various different stopcodes eg DPC Violation or memor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD random with various different stopcodes eg DPC Violation or memor: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on Microsoft online upgrade offer. Shortly after the upgrade I started experiencing random BSOD. I can’t pinpoint any pattern or specific activity that triggers it. The stopcodes given also seems to vary. The most recent stopcodes given...