Windows 10: Windows 10 :Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA WHAT FAILED:llio.sys

Discus and support Windows 10 :Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA WHAT FAILED:llio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Saviours, Kindly help me in resolving the below issue on my laptop Serial number:CND8276316 The Windows 10 System Shuts down all of sudden when I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vibhapv, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Vibhapv Win User

Windows 10 :Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA WHAT FAILED:llio.sys

Hi Saviours,
    Kindly help me in resolving the below issue on my laptop Serial number:CND8276316
    The Windows 10 System Shuts down all of sudden when I am working and displays the message as

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart and we are collecting some error info"
    Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
    WHAT FAILED:llio.sys

and few sometimes I get below message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart and we are collecting some error info"
    Stopcode: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    WHAT FAILED:llio.sys

I have tried rebooting my system and have uninstalled 3rd party softwares
    I have tried solving the issues as seen in the site https://www.windows.com/stopcode

But it has not worked.

Could anyone kindly help me in resolving this issue please

Regards
    Vibha

:)

Vibhapv, Sep 24, 2020
  2. RogerD Win User

Stopcode in emBDA64.sys

I have recently been getting 'blue screen' on stopcode 'Attempted_write_to_readonly_memory' in emBDA64.sys. I've checked and I am fully up-to-date with Windows 10 updates. Can anyone please help. Thanks.

RogerD, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 :Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA WHAT FAILED:llio.sys - Similar Threads - Stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA FAILED

2. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  3. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  4. "stopcode : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed :CLASSPNPSYS "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "stopcode : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed :CLASSPNPSYS ": when i partitioned SSD hard disk using disk management no third party software s installed or used getting error as mentioned above "stopcode : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed :CLASSPNPSYS "Now the volume I have shrinked is un-usable ,Pl guide...
  5. "stopcode : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed :CLASSPNPSYS "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "stopcode : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed :CLASSPNPSYS ": when i partitioned SSD hard disk using disk management no third party software s installed or used getting error as mentioned above "stopcode : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed :CLASSPNPSYS "Now the volume I have shrinked is un-usable ,Pl guide...
  6. "stopcode : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed :CLASSPNPSYS "

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Stopcode in emBDA64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode in emBDA64.sys: I have recently been getting 'blue screen' on stopcode 'Attempted_write_to_readonly_memory' in emBDA64.sys. I've checked and I am fully up-to-date with Windows 10 updates. Can anyone please help. Thanks....
  8. StopCode windows error Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Customization
    StopCode windows error Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: igdkmd64.sys: My PC keeps on restarting every time while I am doing my work. One time I lost my whole work on Onedrive and this issue made my file that I was working on corrupted.[ATTACH]Then I had to delete that file and I lost my work. Until this very moment, I am still facing this issue...
  9. Weird BSOD Scenario? Stopcodes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA...

Weird BSOD Scenario? Stopcodes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA...: Hello, Microsoft community. I got this new computer up and running over the past month, and as of this week I've been experiencing some odd behavior, where, during gaming or streaming, even on some very non-resource-intensive platforms, my computer will crash, displaying the...
  10. Windows Stopcode Out of Nowhere (Netwt06.sys)

Windows Stopcode Out of Nowhere (Netwt06.sys): Yesterday I started getting the Blue Screen of Death with the Stopcode and reference Netwtw06.sys. Per instruction, I tried uninstalling the Intel Wireless and then reinstalling, and then even tried updating the drivers. No luck at al there. Here's my MiniDump file. Thanks...