Windows 10: Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor

Discus and support Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using a ThinkVision M14 monitor with a USB-C adapter for some time, but it suddenly stopped working a few days ago. It is not detected by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by genomemom, Dec 29, 2019.

1. genomemom Win User

Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor

I have been using a ThinkVision M14 monitor with a USB-C adapter for some time, but it suddenly stopped working a few days ago. It is not detected by Windows 10 64 bit. The monitor works fine with a different computer and it will turn out with external power. I cannot see it in the device manager and the display settings say that it cannot detect another monitor.

:)

genomemom, Dec 29, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Announces ThinkVision T Series Monitors

Lenovo, today introduced a refreshed lineup of its ThinkVision T Series monitors featuring the latest green certificates and a new more refined ThinkVision design. The new generation models have thinner profiles and a new LTPS (Lift, Tilt, Pivot, Swivel) stand design allowing perfect ergonomic positioning and a swivel capability for portrait mode viewing. Equal bezel width on all sides make for a seamless and improved multi-monitor set-up and a new ThinkCentre Tiny Clamp Bracket solution enables a picture-perfect desktop environment. The ThinkVision monitors continue to provide an unmatched visually-rich experience while meeting the latest environmental and regulatory standards.

The ideal companion for all Lenovo PCs, users are able to boost productivity with excellent screen quality, while comfortably adjusting the monitor to suit height, tilt, swivel and pivot angles. The lineup includes - In-plane switching 178/178 wide viewing angle models consisting of the T2424p, T2324p, T2224p, T2454p and T2224z VOIP monitor, that all tout enhanced connectivity with USB 3.0 ports, HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2. In-place switching panels not only allow consistent wide viewing angles, but better color fidelity and improved contrast and response times. The T2224z boasts best in class VOIP experience with an integrated FHD webcam, digital microphone, and dedicated VOIP buttons including physical camera lock, mute and volume controls.

Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor 58a_thm.jpg

The series also includes T2254p and T2254 monitors that offers large screen real estate in 22-inch 16:10 aspect ratio. These TN monitor models are perfect of everyday needs with 1680 x 1050 display resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio for a visually stunning picture. Other features include a 170/160 degree viewing angle and super-fast 5ms response time.
    "The new ThinkVision T Series portfolio is all about delivering a brilliant user experience by offering uncompromised monitors with innovative configuration options to help customers solve space needs and fulfill their creative potential," Darren Chia, Executive Director and General Manager, Lenovo Visuals Business. "Professionals requiring high performance monitors can count on the visual accuracy and quality of the T Series packaged up in a neat and refined design."

Better Together with Tiny Clamp Solution
    The T Series' functional design and screen quality performance helps even the most visually demanding jobs get completed faster, easier and more comfortably within the users work environment with its elegant and easy to attach ThinkCentre Tiny Clamp solution. Securely mount a ThinkCentre Tiny desktop on the back of any ThinkVision T Series monitor without the need for tools, saving space and resulting in a clean desk appearance.

Price and Availability
    • The ThinkVision T2224p is available April 1, 2015, with a list price of 169 EUR
    • The ThinkVision T2224z is available April 1, 2015, with a list price of 212 EUR
    • The ThinkVision T2324p is available March 21, 2015, with a list price of 171 EUR
    • The ThinkVision T2454p is available March 21, 2015, with a list price of 289 EUR
    • The ThinkVision T2424p is available March 15, 2015, with a list price of 176 EUR
    • The ThinkVision T2254p is available March 25, 2015, with a list price of 165 EUR
    • The ThinkVision T2254 is available March 20, 2015, with a list price of 162 EUR
    • The ThinkCentre Tiny Clamp is available beginning of March, 2015, with a list price of 30 EUR

btarunr, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 stopped detecting 2nd monitor

Hello Chaya,

When 1 and 2 are posted under the Display option, it means that the device is detecting a video input. Concerns related to signal input could be associated with the driver or the hardware component of your device. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting
    steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Do you see your monitors under Display settings? To check, right-click on the blank area on your desktop and select Display settings.
    • What projection option did you choose for your monitors? To check, press Windows + P on your keyboard.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • How are the monitors connected to your device? Examples of connections are VGA, HDMI, and DVI.

In the meantime, you can follow these steps on how to configure your other monitor on Windows 10. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Check the back or the side of your device to see if it has any of the connectors below.

Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor b1b7eabe-f95e-47dd-af58-5f1e93170b72?upload=true.jpg

• Connect the secondary monitor to your laptop via VGA,
      DVI or HDMI port.
    • Configure display settings. Right-click on the blank area of the desktop and choose
      Display settings.
    • Click Identify to show numbers on corresponding displays (1 is the primary).
    • Click the Multiple display drop-down list, and then select
      Extend these displays.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes and check if the issue persists.

Note: If you cannot see the additional monitor(s) listed. Click
    Detect. If it does not work, try restarting your computer and do the steps of switch between display modes by pressing
    Windows key + P key on your keyboard.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor

Windows 10 stopped detecting 2nd monitor

I've restarted the computer (several times), and it's not showing any signs of detecting the 2nd monitor.

Ever since it stopped working, there's only '1' Display option; clicking 'Detect' in Multiple displays results in the message
    "Didn't detect another display"; the Device Manager only lists one monitor (screenshot below); and it has stopped allowing me to select other projection modes unless I connect to the 2nd monitor wirelessly.

I'm using an HDMI cable for the 2nd monitor, and have tried both HDMI ports on the monitor unsuccessfully. The monitor models are Dell E2414H and LG 24J4840.

Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor af424300-686f-4026-b2e7-f1ba3cdbde9a?upload=true.jpg

Save

ChayaCooper, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor

1. Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor - Similar Threads - stopped detecting ThinkVision

2. Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A: I have a Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor. My laptop doesn't have USB-C outlets, therefore I bought a cable with USB-C to USB-A. On the Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, this setup works fine - plug&play. However, on the HP Envy Notebook 13 I can't get it to work. There is power...
  3. Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A: I have a Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor. My laptop doesn't have USB-C outlets, therefore I bought a cable with USB-C to USB-A. On the Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, this setup works fine - plug&play. However, on the HP Envy Notebook 13 I can't get it to work. There is power...
  4. Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 stopped recognising ThinkVision M14 portable monitor

Windows 10 stopped recognising ThinkVision M14 portable monitor: My Laptop is Surface Book 2. I have been using a ThinkVision M14 monitor with a USB-C to USB-C for about 2 weeks, but it suddenly stopped working today. It is not detected by Windows 10 64 bit. The monitor works fine with a different computer....
  6. Windows 10 stopped recognising ThinkVision M14 portable monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stopped recognising ThinkVision M14 portable monitor: My Laptop is Surface Book 2. I have been using a ThinkVision M14 monitor with a USB-C to USB-C for about 2 weeks, but it suddenly stopped working today. It is not detected by Windows 10 64 bit. The monitor works fine with a different computer....
  7. Windows 10 stopped recognising ThinkVision M14 portable monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 Monitor

Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 Monitor: I have been using a ThinkVision M14 monitor with a USB-C adapter for some time, but it suddenly stopped working a few days ago. It is not detected by Windows 10 64 bit. The monitor works fine with a different computer and it will turn out with external power. I cannot see...
  9. ThinkVision T22-20v Monitor

ThinkVision T22-20v Monitor: Hello, This monitor has a camera but Windows 10 doesn't detect it. I've tried troubleshooting without success. Any suggestions? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thinkvision-t22-20v-monitor/f3adae0c-d686-4014-a47c-2ba260bbf555
  10. Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor

Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor: Windows 10 stopped detecting ThinkVision M14 monitor I have been using a ThinkVision M14 monitor for a year now, but it suddenly stopped working a few days ago. It is not detected by Windows 10 64 bit. The monitor works fine with another computer.Also, I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. m14 not detected

2. Lenovo m14 not detected

3. lenovo thinkvision m14 not detected