Windows 10: Windows 10 stopped recognizing my iPhone7

Discus and support Windows 10 stopped recognizing my iPhone7 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About 2 months ago, my Windows 10 desktop stopped recognizing my iPhone7. iTunes still sees it on all my devices (laptop, work PC & home PC). But,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolBPeterson, May 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stopped recognizing my iPhone7

About 2 months ago, my Windows 10 desktop stopped recognizing my iPhone7. iTunes still sees it on all my devices (laptop, work PC & home PC). But, the only machine currently that sees my phone aside from iTunes, is my work PC. I assume that will end at some point when updates install. I have spent two months following all the instructions I can find, and NOTHING is working. I'm going nuts. #1 - I'd like to get the photos off the phone and free up some space. Is there anyone out there that has recently had this problem?

:)

CarolBPeterson, May 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stopped recognizing my iPhone7

Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

Windows 10 stopped recognizing my iPhone7 avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stopped recognizing my iPhone7

1. Windows 10 stopped recognizing my iPhone7 - Similar Threads - stopped recognizing iPhone7

2. my laptop stop recognizing my gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop stop recognizing my gpu: I was playing the day before yesterday on my alienware m15 r5 and everything was fine, yesterday I didn't even turn it on and when I turned it on today some purple lines appeared on the screen although I load the operating system it tells me that the graphics card 'Nvidia...
  3. my laptop stop recognizing my gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop stop recognizing my gpu: I was playing the day before yesterday on my alienware m15 r5 and everything was fine, yesterday I didn't even turn it on and when I turned it on today some purple lines appeared on the screen although I load the operating system it tells me that the graphics card 'Nvidia...
  4. Windows stopped recognizing my smartphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped recognizing my smartphone: Hello,I have a computer with Windows 11 Pro x64.I recently acquired a smartphone OPPO Reno 4Z 5G CPH2065 - Version ColorOS 12.1.For the first few days everything worked perfectly. But for the past 3 days I've been having a problem.I switched from GTX 750TI graphics to GTX...
  5. Windows stopped recognizing my smartphone

Windows stopped recognizing my smartphone: Hello,I have a computer with Windows 11 Pro x64.I recently acquired a smartphone OPPO Reno 4Z 5G CPH2065 - Version ColorOS 12.1.For the first few days everything worked perfectly. But for the past 3 days I've been having a problem.I switched from GTX 750TI graphics to GTX...
  6. My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.

My PC stopped recognizing my earpiece.: Suddenly my PC can't find my earpiece. I noticed that sounds are playing on the speaker after inserting the earpiece even though it was working fine just a day before. I tried the earpiece with my phone and tab and it worked except on my PC...
  7. iphone7+ not detected by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone7+ not detected by Windows 10: Windows 10 was recognising iphone till 31st Dec. 2019. It has stopped recognising my iphone since 1st Jan. 2020. Following is the error message dialog box. "USB device not recognised. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, Windows does not...
  8. transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7

transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7: question; I am trying to transfer photos from my This PC > PICTURES > Icloud photos > downloads folder to my iPhone 7 using iTunes, however, when I attempt to select the folders of folders to sync to my phone, its empty. What do we do to get the pics from my computer to...
  9. Windows 10 Stops Recognizing Extra Monitor

Windows 10 Stops Recognizing Extra Monitor: I received help getting the extra larger monitor to connect back after the last windows update with the Device Manager. There was an issue with the driver. I disconnected the monitor and moved the laptop into another room for a day and now having the same issue. The...
  10. Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10: I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC. I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder. So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the...