Windows 10: Windows 10 stopped taking texts yesterday

Discus and support Windows 10 stopped taking texts yesterday in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cant type in any text on windows 10. Stopped working yesterday. Can type in password but no text from keyboard or touch screen on any app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mistyhaehn, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 stopped taking texts yesterday

cant type in any text on windows 10. Stopped working yesterday. Can type in password but no text from keyboard or touch screen on any app

:)

mistyhaehn, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 stopped taking texts yesterday

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 stopped taking texts yesterday

1. Windows 10 stopped taking texts yesterday - Similar Threads - stopped taking texts

2. Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.: I can click, but it won't move. I tried reinstalling drivers and it worked for like a minute. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-gaming-mouse-stopped-moving/fdd5604d-2c18-467e-9d13-6156e33f83f3
  3. Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yesterday my gaming mouse stopped moving.: I can click, but it won't move. I tried reinstalling drivers and it worked for like a minute. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-gaming-mouse-stopped-moving/fdd5604d-2c18-467e-9d13-6156e33f83f3
  4. Problems with yesterday's Windows Update. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with yesterday's Windows Update. Windows 10.: When I powered up this morning, a Windows update was in progress – KB50104415. When it finished installing, I checked to see what the new build was and to get details of the changes i.e. the history but there was another update there. This time it was KB5010472 so I clicked...
  5. Problems with yesterday's Windows Update. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with yesterday's Windows Update. Windows 10.: When I powered up this morning, a Windows update was in progress – KB50104415. When it finished installing, I checked to see what the new build was and to get details of the changes i.e. the history but there was another update there. This time it was KB5010472 so I clicked...
  6. Problems with yesterday's Windows Update. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 text suggestions STOPPED working, all settings ok

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 text suggestions STOPPED working, all settings ok: Hello, My Windows 10 text suggestions STOPPED working. All settings are ok, tried with a different Windows account and did not work. I could not find the suggested English adicional feature in Settings -> System -> App & features -> Manage Optional features -> English...
  8. The text in Windows 10

The text in Windows 10: Please Microsoft can't you create an update to correct the quality of the text in Windows 10? I have used Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, 7 and now 10. For anyone with diminished eyesight, it is almost impossible to read. I have tried numerous suggested fixes and the product is...
  9. Upgtaded to windows 10 yesterday

Upgtaded to windows 10 yesterday: I upgraded to from windows 7 home to windows 10 home and kept personal files and folders my start page is similar to my windows 7 start page and it shows my windows 7 screen shot also shows word 2010 and windows live mail is this normal Also i did the upgrade how can i...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly stopped taking Screen Shots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 suddenly stopped taking Screen Shots: Looks like this was asking in Jan 2018 but no solution posted- Windows 10 suddenly stopped taking screenshots. I have a brand new Lenovo Ideapad s340 (owned for <6mo). Tonight I took a screenshot via a command in a virtual lab I am working in; this function has worked fine...