Windows 10: Windows 10 stopped working

Discus and support Windows 10 stopped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I asked my school for a copy of windows 10 and they gave it to me, free of charge. I activated it and all was good up until yesterday. It said it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andypandi, Jan 4, 2019.

1. andypandi Win User

Windows 10 stopped working

So, I asked my school for a copy of windows 10 and they gave it to me, free of charge. I activated it and all was good up until yesterday. It said it had somehow deactivated itself, and I can't activate it again. I've asked the school to try do something about it, but unfortunately, they can't fix it. I've even tried using a different working windows 10 key and had no luck either. I don't know what to do, I've even tried doing things within .cfg files as well as CMD. No luck with either of them, only temporary fixes that only turn into bigger problems eventually. I am desperately looking for someone to help me please!

:)

andypandi, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stopped working

1. Windows 10 stopped working - Similar Threads - stopped working

2. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  3. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  4. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  6. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  7. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  8. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  9. headphones stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones stopped working after last update: Head phones stopped working after last MS Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-stopped-working-after-last-update/0d34d892-46bb-435f-826a-5d7b6f147d92
  10. headphones stopped working after last update

headphones stopped working after last update: Head phones stopped working after last MS Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-stopped-working-after-last-update/0d34d892-46bb-435f-826a-5d7b6f147d92