Windows 10: Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just got the latest update of Windows 10, but it stops responding, which lasts for a random amount of time. My PC worked fine before I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeySlikk, Feb 3, 2020.

1. JoeySlikk Win User

Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update

I just got the latest update of Windows 10, but it stops responding, which lasts for a random amount of time. My PC worked fine before I went to school. How can I fix the problem with Windows 10 not responding for a random amount of time?

:)

JoeySlikk, Feb 3, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 3, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Feb 3, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stops Responding After Update - Similar Threads - Stops Responding Update

2. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  3. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  4. Skype stop responding after patch update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype stop responding after patch update: Skype has stopped responding after a latest Windows 10 patch update. KB5007189 OS Build 18362.1916, I have reinstalled Office 365 but the same error. Do you have a fix for this? Is Skype being extracted from Office now?...
  5. Skype stop responding after patch update

Skype stop responding after patch update: Skype has stopped responding after a latest Windows 10 patch update. KB5007189 OS Build 18362.1916, I have reinstalled Office 365 but the same error. Do you have a fix for this? Is Skype being extracted from Office now?...
  6. Windows not responding after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not responding after updating: My system is having an issue of freezing everything after a particular update. I recently updated some of my drivers Dell Inspiron 7559 from the official dell website and I also had my windows updated, the updates were normal and everything seemed to be working fine at that...
  7. Windows 10 not responding after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not responding after update: I updated my windows last week and now i can not enter anything in the search bar. When i go to setting and pick category it tries to load it but then suddenly closes. I need help....
  8. Windows 10 Update Stops Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Stops Responding: I just got the latest update of Windows 10, and it stops responding for a random amount of time. I want Microsoft to fix this update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-stops-responding/e66d8844-3e9b-4b85-af64-accf85273fd9
  9. windows 10 stops responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 stops responding: [ATTACH] So I have malwarebytes and I don't think it's a virus issue Sometimes my computer STOPS responding completely When I hover over the taskbar icons it doesn't respond and my clicks don't work (mouse/integrated trackpad) The only fix I have now is...
  10. skype occasionally stops responding after update to 10586.29

skype occasionally stops responding after update to 10586.29: so..last night I updated windows 10 and today, every so often skype stops responding, usually when fetching a new add to assault my eyes with, and then starts working normally again after a moment or two. so who else has observed this behavior? 33220