Windows 10: windows 10 stops responding

Discus and support windows 10 stops responding in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I have malwarebytes and I don't think it's a virus issue Sometimes my computer STOPS responding completely When I hover over the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kwontrbl, Dec 31, 2019.

1. windows 10 stops responding

windows 10 stops responding NaTelWDG4LL_MCelpzK9N0m7QFuGPxxN1ocvVuZBIOA.jpg

So I have malwarebytes and I don't think it's a virus issue

Sometimes my computer STOPS responding completely

When I hover over the taskbar icons it doesn't respond and my clicks don't work (mouse/integrated trackpad)

The only fix I have now is ctrl+alt+del>task manager>details>dwm.exe>end process

right after 2-3 minutes, SAME ISSUE

https://preview.redd.it/azj10xh0208...bp&s=1b9b483d27fd375e165c4e000f426d95889ce633

you cant see my mouse but i was hovering over the same icon in the first photo on the taskbar

submitted by /u/Kwontrbl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kwontrbl, Dec 31, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics 520 Stops Responding

Anyone else had this issue? It seems like every couple of days or so my screen flashes black and I see the message in the bottom corner saying that the Intel Display adapter stopped responding and has recovered. In fact, it has happened twice now in about 15 minutes. Looking around I believe I have the latest driver for it which would be 20.19.15.4300

Suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?

Running Windows 10 x64

satindemon4u, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 stops responding

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 stops responding

1. windows 10 stops responding - Similar Threads - stops responding

2. Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!: There is a task I created on Task Scheduler Task Library/ Microsoft and I tried deleting it but for some reason I cannot delete it as Task Scheduler just stops responding. I know there is a way to delete the task from command prompt, but this one I do not know how as it is...
  3. Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!: There is a task I created on Task Scheduler Task Library/ Microsoft and I tried deleting it but for some reason I cannot delete it as Task Scheduler just stops responding. I know there is a way to delete the task from command prompt, but this one I do not know how as it is...
  4. Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  6. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  7. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  8. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  9. After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming: In the middle of playing games, after the update, my controller stops responding in the middle of playing and nothing fixes it. It lasts for less than a minute, but it happens frequently. I have used different controllers. I have used controllers with Bluetooth and hardwired...
  10. After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming

After the latest Windows update, my controller stops responding while gaming: In the middle of playing games, after the update, my controller stops responding in the middle of playing and nothing fixes it. It lasts for less than a minute, but it happens frequently. I have used different controllers. I have used controllers with Bluetooth and hardwired...