Windows 10: Windows 10 Stops Working and Stop Error Codes Recieved

Discus and support Windows 10 Stops Working and Stop Error Codes Recieved in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, For the last couple of weeks, I am receiving several Windows 10 Reboots including Windows Stop Errors. Typically, I receive some sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joe_731, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Joe_731 Win User

Windows 10 Stops Working and Stop Error Codes Recieved

Hello,

For the last couple of weeks, I am receiving several Windows 10 Reboots including Windows Stop Errors. Typically, I receive some sort of Memory Error. I have used the tools within the Microsoft Admin Functions to scan memory to no resolution. I have also ran several virus checks with the same. Today, I received the following "Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was 0x00000050 (0xffffffffffff0000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000000c).

Any insight is appreciated.

:)

Joe_731, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Mar 11, 2019
  3. daikin990 Win User
    win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Mar 11, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

STOP CODE error

I have analysed the crash dump file and the automated analysis of WinDBG indicates the Malwarebytes driver (MbamChameleon.sys) is the likely cause.

Code:
    Code:
    BugCheck 7F, {8, ffffba00d0c58f50, fffffd8eedc5c000, fffff8005535011c}    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MbamChameleon.sys  *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MbamChameleon.sys  *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epp.sys  *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epp.sys  *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys  Probably caused by : MbamChameleon.sys ( MbamChameleon+76af )
    epp.sys is your other EMISoft anti-malware driver so my suggestion would be to remove these anti-malware packages and use Windows Defender. See if this stops the BSOD. If it does you can then try adding back just one of the anti-malware packages and try again.

philc43, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stops Working and Stop Error Codes Recieved - Similar Threads - Stops Working Stop

2. Stop code error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code error: Stop code error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error/7eba34d8-7fde-4f59-ac30-6c956c5eaf2c
  3. stop code error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code error: Hello,I keep getting bluescreened whenever I spend more than ten minutes on YouTube. The stop code is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, every time. After some research I've learned it's most likely a corrupted display driver, but I don't know how to fix that. Any help would be...
  4. Stop code error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code error: Question to my audience how do you stop blue screen or stop code from appearing on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error/1a39d96f-f80e-4469-b096-60d70f222ad8
  5. Stop Code error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code error: HI, I got the following error. What does it mean? I restarted my laptop and its working. But do i need to do something about this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error/bbc23eaa-def3-400a-ba54-33ea1a9d8593
  6. ERROR Stop Code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERROR Stop Code: I got an error msg YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PRBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART. WE'RE JUST COLLECTING SOME ERROR INFO, AND THEN WE'LL RESTART FOR YOU. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND POSSIBLE FIXES, VISIT WINDOWS.COM/STOPCODER. IF YOU CALL A SUPPORT PERSON, GIVE THEM THGEIS...
  7. Stop code errors

Stop code errors: [IMG] When i start my laptop it's the only screen appearing after all it pop up to preparing automatic restart but nothing after that almost around 10 hours i kept on but noting happened... Kindly advise what to do...
  8. stop code error (windows 10)

stop code error (windows 10): I can`t access my computer. Received message "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE".............atikmpag.sys. I`m really lost, can anyone please help. S.Hassan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error-windows-10/b90337e5-de31-453a-8562-5c8cfa351a34
  9. Stop Code Error

Stop Code Error: Hi, I was recently updating and removing programs from Windows 10. after completing them successfully I restarted the PC as requested. I then received a blue screen that gave me a Stop Code D:\windows\system32\srt\srtrail.txt. I tried all repair functions and going back to...
  10. STOP CODE error

STOP CODE error: I was sitting at my laptop earlier playing my Hoyle Card games. I got interrupted, so just left the game where I was, which I often do. When I came back to it I had a blue screen with a face like this *Sad and the following message: Your PC ran into problems and needs to...