Windows 10: Windows 10 storage 8 gb of "Other"

Discus and support Windows 10 storage 8 gb of "Other" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After reverting to a stable build of Windows 10, I decided to remove some temporary files. After doing that, I find that the OS drive still takes more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TNHo, Aug 24, 2019.

1. TNHo Win User

Windows 10 storage 8 gb of "Other"

After reverting to a stable build of Windows 10, I decided to remove some temporary files.

After doing that, I find that the OS drive still takes more space than I remember it being before I installed a Windows Insider preview.

When looking at "storage", I find that there was 8.52 gb of "Other".

When looking at other, none of the folder sizes add up to 8 gb. How do I find what's taking 8 gbs of my storage?

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 24, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 storage 8 gb of "Other"

Windows 10 update fails due to lack of storage when there is 29.7 gb of removable storage available

• windows 10 version 18.3 fails with lack of available storage message when there is 29.7 GB of removable storage available

DavidPinzka, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 storage 8 gb of "Other"

1. Windows 10 storage 8 gb of "Other" - Similar Threads - storage

2. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  3. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  4. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  6. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  7. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  8. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  9. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...