Windows 10: Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer

Discus and support Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,I need an evidence or Log file that documented about storage sense are running, can someone explain me where i can found this record?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by admira-, Jun 9, 2021.

1. admira- Win User

Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer

Hello,I need an evidence or Log file that documented about storage sense are running, can someone explain me where i can found this record?

:)

admira-, Jun 9, 2021
  2. JohnBurns Win User

Clear All Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows  

FWIW CCleaner will clear the Event Viewer Logs - just check the box under Windows>Advanced>Windows Events Logs. run CCleaner and it's that simple. Much faster than most ,bat files I've tried. Just a suggestion.

JohnBurns, Jun 9, 2021
  3. JMarkH Win User
    No log file locations in Event Viewer

I opened Win 10's Event Viewer (first as myself, second as Administrator) and tried to create a Custom View.

I chose reporting By Log, but when I clicked on the drop-down menu for log locations, none were listed.

What gives?

JMarkH, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Storage Sense evidence log file, event viewer - Similar Threads - Storage Sense evidence

2. Event Viewer Log Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event Viewer Log Files: I've noticed my disk space is running low and I've found Event Viewer log files are taking up 25GB. The log file size limit is set to the default of 20480 KB and set to overwrite.I'm sure they shouldn't be taking this much space up.Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.Does...
  3. Event Viewer Log Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Log Files: I've noticed my disk space is running low and I've found Event Viewer log files are taking up 25GB. The log file size limit is set to the default of 20480 KB and set to overwrite.I'm sure they shouldn't be taking this much space up.Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.Does...
  4. Event Viewer Log Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. restore event viewer log files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore event viewer log files: [img] I checked these 2 log files. A part of records were deleted by someone. How to do restore lost records? TerminalServices-LocalSessionManager (Operational File) TerminalServices-RemoteConnectionManager (Operation File) 171577
  6. Event Viewer Log.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Viewer Log.: Need to create an event viewer log that tracks USB connects and disconnects. I have all my USB devices disconnecting and reconnecting. I need to identify if it's possibly my UPS (usb connected to PC), because it showed I had a battery discharge when i first installed my...
  7. Storage Sense Windows upgrade log files automatically: why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage Sense Windows upgrade log files automatically: why?: Storage Sense Windows upgrade log files checked to automatically be deleted. It states that Deleting these files can make it difficult to troubleshoot installation issues. Why does Microsoft have it checked to be deleted by default? [img] Dell Inspiron 580 Windows 10 Home...
  8. Storage Sense in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense in Windows 10: Hi, I need some knowledge about new Storage Sense feature in windows 10 creator's update, like how does it invokes cleanmgr.exe and arguments it passes to invoke cleanmgr.exe. I couldn't find any documentation regarding this . Also , what application is invoked...
  9. No log file locations in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No log file locations in Event Viewer: I opened Win 10's Event Viewer (first as myself, second as Administrator) and tried to create a Custom View. I chose reporting By Log, but when I clicked on the drop-down menu for log locations, none were listed. What gives?...
  10. Event Viewer Logs

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Logs: I’m currently on Win10 Pro x64, version 1709, Build 16299.371. Searching in my Event Viewer, I noticed some logs under the “Applications and Services Logs” folder, which I don’t recall having previously (pointed with red arrow, in the image) and are all inactive! Can...