Windows 10: Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901

Discus and support Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 7 comments [img] Over the weekend, an internal build of Windows 10 leaked that shows significant updates to the user interface including a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 15, 2014

2. update advisor

In storage sense it is showing as pending updates 120 kb but in update advisor it's not showing ur phone is upto date. I'm using Lumia 540 windows 10 update build no -10.0.14393.189

AbhishekAmatennavar, Dec 15, 2014
  3. Windows phone shows task name as Music Backstop when displaying task switcher

Hello All,

Im using the new Windows 10 build 10051 on my lumia 925.

When you go into storage sense under options, then hold the back button to display the task switcher it shows the name of the task as Music Backstop??

colinmutch, Dec 15, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901

1. Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901 - Similar Threads - Storage Sense improvements

2. Storage Sense - When the

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Sense - When the: locally available cloud content is set to become online-only after 14 days. Will it run to clear space when the user login or even with user not logged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense-when-the/580a4958-46b0-4f9c-8a17-f4ac5e8a6868"
  3. Storage Sense Compression and OneDrive

Storage Sense Compression and OneDrive: Today, when manually freeing up space using Storage Sense, I saw an option to compress files for the first time. After I selected it and clicked Remove files, notifications appeared regarding files OneDrive was downloading. With only a 32GB SD card permanently connected as...
  4. Storage Sense

Storage Sense: Hello Microsoft Community, I enabled Storage Sense on my Windows 10 PC to automatically free up space on my computer. However, I just got a notification that Storage Sense needs to be enabled by "removing unused cloud-backed content on your PC", but Storage Sense is already...
  5. Enable Storage Sense

Enable Storage Sense: Hello, How do I enable Storage Sense in Windows 10 and what kind of files does it remove? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-storage-sense/7fd6c6f7-5e6d-469c-848e-418f831f51f3"
  6. Storage Sense in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense in Windows 10: Hi, I need some knowledge about new Storage Sense feature in windows 10 creator's update, like how does it invokes cleanmgr.exe and arguments it passes to invoke cleanmgr.exe. I couldn't find any documentation regarding this . Also , what application is invoked...
  7. Amount of storage and Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amount of storage and Storage Sense: I'm running version 1803 in Windows 10. I have 775 GB free and 144 GB being used. Several times a day I get a notification that Storage Sense wants to free up space as I'm running low. Every time I allow it to "clean up" my computer it tells me it couldn't free up any...
  8. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage Sense: I was getting ready to send MS a message about creating a storage usage App, and lo and behold there's storage sense. I don't know about anyone else but this is really great for me. Now I can easily see exactly what's taking up space without resorting to a 3rd part app. 2906
  9. Storage Sense Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage Sense Not Working Correctly: Hi there, I'm having an issue with the Storage Sense feature and can't seem to figure out what might be causing it. I've prepared a .GIF image, showing what I encounter when I go to, Settings> System> Storage. [img] If you were able to view the image above. As you can...
  10. Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901: As expected, this newly leaked build of Windows 10 features a ton of improvements over what we've seen officially in the Windows 10 Technical Preview. And it makes me wish we could go back to the old days of weekly builds during Windows betas. Anyway, there is a lot here....