Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901

Discus and support Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; 7 comments [img] Over the weekend, an internal build of Windows 10 leaked that shows significant updates to the user interface including a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 16, 2014
  2. AbhishekAmatennavar Win User

update advisor

In storage sense it is showing as pending updates 120 kb but in update advisor it's not showing ur phone is upto date. I'm using Lumia 540 windows 10 update build no -10.0.14393.189

AbhishekAmatennavar, Dec 16, 2014
  3. colinmutch Win User
    Windows phone shows task name as Music Backstop when displaying task switcher

Hello All,

Im using the new Windows 10 build 10051 on my lumia 925.

When you go into storage sense under options, then hold the back button to display the task switcher it shows the name of the task as Music Backstop??

colinmutch, Dec 16, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901

Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901 - Similar Threads - Storage Sense improvements

1. Problem with the USB mass storage device driver

in Windows 10 News
    Problem with the USB mass storage device driver: Hi, its my first post. My problem is that my 128gb flash drive wont appear in windows 10 or any programs. It showed up in the Devices section of the control panel, but said there was a problem with the USB mass storage device driver. I reinstalled the mass storage, and it...
  2. Xbox Game storage missing error (Windows 10 v1803)

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game storage missing error (Windows 10 v1803): Really hate Microsoft right now! The short version is that my H drive got corrupted last week, taking with it about 3 TB worth of games including a number of Microsoft Store UWP titles (Gears of War 4, all 130 GB of it!) plus some apps. Thankfully I only lost games (Steam,...
  3. Conflicting information on my Storage Space...

in Windows 10 News
    Conflicting information on my Storage Space...: I posted over in drivers and hardware and getting no replies. Trying here... System Info: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit V 1703 Build 15063.674 When I look at the 'drive' from the explorer, it shows: Total Size: 4.99 TB Available space: 3.37TB. Now, when I look at the storage...
  4. Transfer Storage Pool from one installation to another

in Windows 10 News
    Transfer Storage Pool from one installation to another: This is on windows 10 Pro machine: I had a "bad" install of windows 10 1507(I think) and I just could never get it to update, nothing would ever work. Microsoft gave me the "solution" of re-installing windows. I finally did on a 2nd hard drive, I know have 1803 on the same...
  5. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 News
    Storage Sense: I was getting ready to send MS a message about creating a storage usage App, and lo and behold there's storage sense. I don't know about anyone else but this is really great for me. Now I can easily see exactly what's taking up space without resorting to a 3rd part app. 2906
  6. Storage Sense Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 News
    Storage Sense Not Working Correctly: Hi there, I'm having an issue with the Storage Sense feature and can't seem to figure out what might be causing it. I've prepared a .GIF image, showing what I encounter when I go to, Settings> System> Storage. [img] If you were able to view the image above. As you can...
  7. Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense: Just a few days ago, WinFuture published two videos and few screenshot of Windows 9 Technical Preview. The videos showed off the start menu and multiple-desktop feature on Windows 9. However, we have noticed that there is also a new option on the Settings section on Windows,...
Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901 solved