Windows 10: Windows 10 Storage

Discus and support Windows 10 Storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To, Microsoft Community I am using Windows 10 Laptop with Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 . Currently want to upgrade My Latop to New Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GavinMathos, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:47 AM.

1. Windows 10 Storage

To,
    Microsoft Community

I am using Windows 10 Laptop with Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 . Currently want to upgrade My Latop to New Windows 10, Version 2004. But currently if look at This PC you will notice that Recovery D Drive is getting full. Then how will i be able to upgrade to New Windows 10, Version 2004.

Please help & give me tips as if what should i do in that case.

** This PC **​

Windows 10 Storage 9e7d3dcd-e78a-44ad-89f9-1e11cb1293a0?upload=true.png

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Storage

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thema:

Windows 10 Storage

1. Windows 10 Storage - Similar Threads - Storage

2. msdia80.dll in the root folder of a secondary drive used only for file storage (movies,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    msdia80.dll in the root folder of a secondary drive used only for file storage (movies,...: I have no applications installed in the drive, nor did i install any application in my PC before this showed up. Why did this happen? What is the appropriate action to do? submitted by /u/Failed_Roast [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 2004 bugs: Here's Microsoft's workaround for Storage Spaces file corruption

Windows 10 2004 bugs: Here's Microsoft's workaround for Storage Spaces file corruption: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dirk414 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hklgpb/windows_10_2004_bugs_heres_microsofts_workaround/
  4. Trouble with storage drive on new Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble with storage drive on new Windows 10 computer: I purchased a new HP desktop that has an SSD drive. The OS is on that drive and as I set everything up, I put my programs on this same SSD. Works like a charm. I added an internal regular 1Tb hard drive which is where I am storing all my files - documents, music, pictures,...
  5. Curious About Storage Sense

Curious About Storage Sense: I found articles on the web about a feature in Windows 10 Called Storage sense. However. none of the examples I see look nothing like mine. When I'm in 'Storage' I don't get a list of files to delete among other things. Also, I don't see a link to 'Change the way we free...
  6. Windows 10 May 2020 Update Storage Space Help

Windows 10 May 2020 Update Storage Space Help: I want to update my Windows 10 to the May 2020 Update via WinUpdate. I have 23gb of space left on my hard drive. Will I have enough room for it? submitted by /u/AstroMan824 [link] [comments]...
  7. Shrink volume is showing less even though HDD has storage

Shrink volume is showing less even though HDD has storage: Dear team, when I shrink the C:/, shrink says, I can only shrink by 9488 MB when my HDD is a 1TB HDD. why could this be happening? I still have 700GB of free space on C:/ please advise 1. I have done optimization and defragmentation already 2. done a disk clean up...
  8. Files Storage

Files Storage: Hello, I have encountered a problem in which i cannot copy large files to my pendrive . Help will be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-storage/b0e62dd5-9a67-4c77-89bd-6cf94b3a98fd
  9. External hard drive not detected after using as storage space for Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive not detected after using as storage space for Windows 10 update: I cannot access my external hard drive after I tried to use it for storage space for a Windows 10 update. How can I access my files without reformatting my drive? When I go into disk management the option to choose a driver is not available....
  10. Storage Space - Simple Resiliency Volume corrupted by Windows 10 2004 update

Storage Space - Simple Resiliency Volume corrupted by Windows 10 2004 update: Dear Community, I recently updated my Windows 10 Enterprise to version 2004 build 19041.329. Since then, my storage space volume is broken my volume is unreadable and displayed as RAW. This problem has been reported here:...