Windows 10: Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

Discus and support Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Well, I've got a good question today! I have a laptop that I completely wiped and installed a fresh, official installation of windows 10. I logged... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sam Gesiah575, May 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

Well, I've got a good question today!

I have a laptop that I completely wiped and installed a fresh, official installation of windows 10. I logged into the Microsoft store just fine the first time and downloaded whatever apps I wanted. Then when the computer is restarted I am logged out. When I put in my password it responds with "We have encountered and error, please try again later" with no code.

I made a partition and installed a second instanced of windows 10 on the computer to test this again. The first time I am logged in, it works fine. When I try again-logged out.

What this tells me is that there is a problem with the way 10 works with this piece of hardware.

I have reset the store, done sfc scannow etc.

I have tried multiple accounts.

My accounts work fine on my main computer.

This applies to both xbox app and Microsoft store.

I have not seen much on any forums about this so I figured I'd ask since support hasn't been much help.

Any ideas or info is appreciated!

-Sam

:)

Sam Gesiah575, May 3, 2019

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, May 3, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

1. Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login - Similar Threads - Store Xbox app

2. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  3. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  4. xbox app login windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  5. xbox app login windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Xbox App Auto Login: I run a LAN center and kids want to sign in using the Xbox app since they have Xbox Game Pass, but when they go to sign out it will save their credentials and automatically log whoever uses it next back into the previous users account with no password prompt. Is there a...
  7. Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app: I had my account under and old email I made just for an Xbox 360 account way back when. Today I finally changed it on Microsoft's website updating it to my current email which is now the primary and only email on the account. I can login just fine on my Xbox one X,...
  8. Can't Login to Xbox Store App

Can't Login to Xbox Store App: I changed my primary email alias and haven't been able to use the Xbox app since. When I login it appears to work but I never actually get logged in. Example here: https://gfycat.com/littleformalguppy . I have uninstalled, reset, repaired, everything I could to the app and...
  9. Windows Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Store / Xbox App: So a little while ago I decided to wipe my computer by reinstalling Windows 10, get a clean slate, but after installing I realised that I didn't have a few core applications like the Windows store, windows photo viewer or the Xbox app, I've tried to search for a fix on both...
  10. Windows Store and Xbox app

Windows Store and Xbox app: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...