Windows 10: Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

Discus and support Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Well, I've got a good question today! I have a laptop that I completely wiped and installed a fresh, official installation of windows 10. I logged... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sam Gesiah575, May 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

Well, I've got a good question today!

I have a laptop that I completely wiped and installed a fresh, official installation of windows 10. I logged into the Microsoft store just fine the first time and downloaded whatever apps I wanted. Then when the computer is restarted I am logged out. When I put in my password it responds with "We have encountered and error, please try again later" with no code.

I made a partition and installed a second instanced of windows 10 on the computer to test this again. The first time I am logged in, it works fine. When I try again-logged out.

What this tells me is that there is a problem with the way 10 works with this piece of hardware.

I have reset the store, done sfc scannow etc.

I have tried multiple accounts.

My accounts work fine on my main computer.

This applies to both xbox app and Microsoft store.

I have not seen much on any forums about this so I figured I'd ask since support hasn't been much help.

Any ideas or info is appreciated!

-Sam

:)

Sam Gesiah575, May 3, 2019

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, May 3, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login

1. Windows 10 Store and Xbox app preventing login - Similar Threads - Store Xbox app

2. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  3. Windows Store and Xbox app

Windows Store and Xbox app: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  4. Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox accessorize app will not install from the Windows Store on Windows 10 Pro: I recently purchased the xbox one controller for gaming on my RAZER windows machine but the accessorize app will not install, it comes with with a red cross when hovering over the install button as if it is restricted. I have win 10 pro with all the latest updates...
  5. Unable to login to Microsoft App Store

Unable to login to Microsoft App Store: Hello I am trying to login to App store but it always gives me error " I need Internet connection" with an error code. I contacted Microsoft Chat support and they suggested to update my Windows 10 to latest ver which I already did. Now For some reason I am unable to...
  6. Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.

Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.: When logging in I am prompted with the following; (I have tried troubleshooting) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-to-microsoft-store-or-its/7724c45e-22db-4b8e-8c3e-15a6c98d6308"
  7. error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x8015dc12 when login to xbox app on windows 10 home: I have an error with login to my xbox app. I have two accounts: one is for testing and the other is my regular account. Windows is under my regular account. I had a developer mode in unity with my test account and it worked fine (for testing xbox live services), but after i...
  8. Error with windows store and xbox apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with windows store and xbox apps: Hi guys! First post, so bear with me: 1. I have terabytes of games from windows and xbox on my PC 2. Suddenly, and after no updates, no antivirus, etc, all my games go to a spash screen and then just do not run. 3. I have tried the following: clean install, troubleshoot...
  9. Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live, app store and FH3 not working: Hello everybody ! I am running w10 pro on my pc and today i noticed that the app store, xbox and Forza Horizon 3 are all not working . 2 days ago after I updated it to the latest version I started to play some Dota 2 with my friends and I was asked by the w10 platform if I...
  10. Can't login in to apps, store, xbox, error code 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't login in to apps, store, xbox, error code 0x80190001: I can log in to my microsoft account through my web browser (firefox) but not through any built in win 10 apps. I have logged into xbox before but I haven't tried since the update to 1703. I use the stock firewall. Log shows no blocked connections. I checked my AV, it's...