Windows 10: Windows 10 Store -App Updates - Unable to turn on.

Discus and support Windows 10 Store -App Updates - Unable to turn on. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and I notice under Windows Store, settings I am unable to turn on App Updates, Update apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markread76, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Store -App Updates - Unable to turn on.

Hi,

Just upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and I notice under Windows Store, settings I am unable to turn on App Updates, Update apps automatically. There is a message below saying: Contact your system administrator about changing this setting. My user is set to admin, so I am not sure how to fix this. I am unable to access group policy editor as it appears not to be available on Windows 10 Home. Any advice?

:)

markread76, Aug 1, 2015
  2. ShreyJain Win User

Unable to turn off auto APP updates in Windows 10 Store

Maybe this helps..Go to settings > Privacy > Background Apps > and turn off store.

Therefore store will not search for updates until you open it.

ShreyJain, Aug 1, 2015
  3. dimas_00 Win User
    windows store problems on windows 10

hey guys,

after updating to windows 10, I am unable to download anything from the store.

those dots keeps turning and turning and the install button isn't appearing. after that the store crashes!

Also, when I had an app to update and it was updating , the update process was frozen.

Please any ideas on how to fix all these ? this is so annoying I can't download anything at all!

thanks all!

dimas_00, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Store -App Updates - Unable to turn on.

1. Windows 10 Store -App Updates - Unable to turn on. - Similar Threads - Store App Updates

2. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  3. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  4. Unable to update Window 10 and open/install Apps on MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Window 10 and open/install Apps on MS Store: Hello, I need help to fix my window 10 update and Microsoft store. As I wasn't able to update my window 10 Ver17H something from Window Update Setting. I have manually update to Window 10 Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2965 successfully via Window 10 Installation Assistant....
  5. Unable to update Window 10 and open/install Apps on MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update Window 10 and open/install Apps on MS Store: Hello, I need help to fix my window 10 update and Microsoft store. As I wasn't able to update my window 10 Ver17H something from Window Update Setting. I have manually update to Window 10 Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2965 successfully via Window 10 Installation Assistant....
  6. Unable to update Window 10 and open/install Apps on MS Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to update apps from the Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to update apps from the Store: I've got an error 0x8000FFFF when trying to update some apps from the Store. It started about a month ago. I think it is something with the Microsoft Store....
  8. unable to update windows and install apps from app store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to update windows and install apps from app store: I am getting an Error message as Follows When I click to install updates for my windows or apps There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  9. Unable to update App Installer in Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to update App Installer in Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store: I am able to install all available application updates in Microsoft Store except App Installer, An update is available for App Installer but whenever I try to update this app it fails and gives me error message "Something unexpected happened, Reporting this problem will help...
  10. Turn On or Off Automatic Updates for Apps in Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Automatic Updates for Apps in Windows 10 Store: How to: Turn On or Off Automatic Updates for Apps in Windows 10 Store Turn On or Off Automatic Download and Install of App Updates by Store in Windows 10 The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can...