Windows 10: Windows 10 store apps startup entry

Discus and support Windows 10 store apps startup entry in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I downloaded Spotify from the windows store...delete it..now the startup entry is still in task manager startup .... I tried looking in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 store apps startup entry

Hey guys I downloaded Spotify from the windows store...delete it..now the startup entry is still in task manager startup ....

I tried looking in current version run in regedit...but can't find it.

Where is the start up folder for Windows 10 store apps?

:)

Steven Campoli, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jun 4, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Spunky Win User

Windows 10 store apps startup entry

(Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.

Hello Guys,

I have recently installed the Spotify from the windows store.

It creates two startup entries as shown below:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I would like to remove them both from the startup, however I could not locate the registry keys nor the files which are suppose to execute them.

I have followed the guide below to no avail.

Add, Delete, Enable, or Disable Startup Items in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Any suggestions ?

All the best!

Spunky, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 store apps startup entry

1. Windows 10 store apps startup entry - Similar Threads - store apps startup

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup: (I've literally spent the last 2 hours trying to fix this and I've finally decided to post) Ok so here's the deal, every time I boot up Microsoft Store it loads up the apps right? Then crashes 3 seconds later. EVERY TIME Done wsreset That one powershell command (broke my...
  3. Startup program without entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup program without entries: Hey, I've installed my gaming mouse software, it does start on boot minimized in the taskbar. I don't like having extra icons there, and this mouse has BIOS features which it save whatever programming being made by the software. So there is no point having that programing...
  4. Cannot restore startup entries after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot restore startup entries after Windows 10 upgrade: I did two upgrades - one 10 home x86 and the other 10 home x64 - and they completed without error. The only issue I'm seeing on both of them is I can't re-enable a number of auto-starting items that I disabled before running the upgrade. I used the Ccleaner startup manager to...
  5. Windows 10 Store/Apps

Windows 10 Store/Apps: A while a back ago I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10. I was happy to go back to the classic shell look and feel. Although signing-in password changing/disabling is sadly not up to par as it should be (Can't disable pw/cannnot change back to old pw). Anyways back to my...
  6. Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working

Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working: Hello all, So, a few days ago I noticed a problem with my apps and App Store. They will not load. Additionally, when I pull up my program menu, the shortcuts for the apps are greyed out with an exclamation mark on the bottom right hand corner. -Event viewer shows this...
  7. Store App Keeps Launching at Windows Startup

Store App Keeps Launching at Windows Startup: When I first installed Windows 10 Store didn't exhibit this behaviour but lately it starts itself after I have logged into Windows. I haven't asked it to do this and I wish it wouldn't. 2999
  8. (Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.

(Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.: Hello Guys, I have recently installed the Spotify from the windows store. It creates two startup entries as shown below: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I would like to remove them both from the startup, however I...
  9. How to remove entry's from startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to remove entry's from startup: Hello all,is there a way to remove entry's from the startup menu? I know you can disable them but i would like to remove entry's to some programs that are not even on my computer but are still listed in the startup menu as disabled. (I like to keep things looking neat)*Smile...
  10. Uknown Startup entry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Uknown Startup entry: Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I'm troubled with the following entry in the startup of my Windows 10 Pro x64: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce] "Uninstall...