Windows 10: Windows 10 store apps startup entry

Discus and support Windows 10 store apps startup entry in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I downloaded Spotify from the windows store...delete it..now the startup entry is still in task manager startup .... I tried looking in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 store apps startup entry

Hey guys I downloaded Spotify from the windows store...delete it..now the startup entry is still in task manager startup ....

I tried looking in current version run in regedit...but can't find it.

Where is the start up folder for Windows 10 store apps?

:)

Steven Campoli, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jun 4, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Spunky Win User

Windows 10 store apps startup entry

(Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.

Hello Guys,

I have recently installed the Spotify from the windows store.

It creates two startup entries as shown below:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I would like to remove them both from the startup, however I could not locate the registry keys nor the files which are suppose to execute them.

I have followed the guide below to no avail.

Add, Delete, Enable, or Disable Startup Items in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Any suggestions ?

All the best!

Spunky, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 store apps startup entry

1. Windows 10 store apps startup entry - Similar Threads - store apps startup

2. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  3. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  4. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What are these 2 startup entries?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are these 2 startup entries?: I have these 2 errenoues entries that appear when I run Autoruns: \Microsoft\Windows\SMB\UninstallSMB1ClientTask File not found: Unrestricted \Microsoft\Windows\SMB\UninstallSMB1ServerTask File not found: Unrestricted It's a fresh Windows 10 install. I did enable the: -...
  6. Entry point not found on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entry point not found on startup: The last couple of days I have been getting these error messages that pop up on startup and then maybe once or twice during my session. They both say that .dll files cannot be found. The error messages are as follows: The first one: Entry Point Not Found The procedure...
  7. Startup program without entries

Startup program without entries: Hey, I've installed my gaming mouse software, it does start on boot minimized in the taskbar. I don't like having extra icons there, and this mouse has BIOS features which it save whatever programming being made by the software. So there is no point having that programing...
  8. (Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.

(Universal) Windows Apps - Startup entry.: Hello Guys, I have recently installed the Spotify from the windows store. It creates two startup entries as shown below: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I would like to remove them both from the startup, however I...
  9. Uknown Startup entry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Uknown Startup entry: Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I'm troubled with the following entry in the startup of my Windows 10 Pro x64: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce] "Uninstall...
  10. Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10: How to: Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 How to Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 signs in to Windows. This tutorial will show you how to automatically run UWP or Microsoft Store apps at startup for your account in Windows 10....