Windows 10: Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working

Discus and support Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A week ago I tried to install WhatsApp application from store which didn't open after installation (giving an error). After that everything started... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChristopherMatthews3, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working

A week ago I tried to install WhatsApp application from store which didn't open after installation (giving an error). After that everything started falling apart. After a couple of restarts all of my store apps started throwing errors on launch (path of the app followed by "The parameter is incorrect.") and today store doesn't even open... I can't understand how you can mesh such the code with so serious bugs, it is just impossible. but still possible as it seems.

:)

ChristopherMatthews3, Apr 6, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working

1. Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working - Similar Threads - Store Apps stopped

2. Microsoft Store App stopped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App stopped working Windows 10: Good day all.I have been having issues with the Microsoft Store App in Windows 10. This issue seems to be very common and has been around for a while now. The issue seem to occur from a series of updates installed after the '2023-04 Update For Windows 10 Version 20H2 For x64...
  3. Microsoft Store App stopped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App stopped working Windows 10: Good day all.I have been having issues with the Microsoft Store App in Windows 10. This issue seems to be very common and has been around for a while now. The issue seem to occur from a series of updates installed after the '2023-04 Update For Windows 10 Version 20H2 For x64...
  4. Microsoft Store App stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App stopped working: Good day all.I have been having issues with the Microsoft Store App. This issue seems to be very common and has been around for a while now. The issue seem to occur from a series of updates installed after the '2023-04 Update For Windows 10 Version 20H2 For x64 KB5013624'....
  5. Microsoft Store App stopped working

Microsoft Store App stopped working: Good day all.I have been having issues with the Microsoft Store App. This issue seems to be very common and has been around for a while now. The issue seem to occur from a series of updates installed after the '2023-04 Update For Windows 10 Version 20H2 For x64 KB5013624'....
  6. Apps Stop Working in Windows 10

Apps Stop Working in Windows 10: Hello For some reason a lot of my apps on Windows 10 have stopped working including the Microsoft store app. When I click on the apps nothing happens and its the same with all of the preinstalled apps. I update windows regularly, I have Norton anti-virus software and still...
  7. Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working: A week ago I tried to install WhatsApp application from the store which didn't open after installation (giving an error). After that everything started falling apart. After a couple of restarts, all of my store apps started throwing errors on launch (path of the app followed...
  8. Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working

Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working: Hi all, A week ago I tried to install the WhatsApp application from the store that did not open after installation (giving an error). After that everything began to fall apart. After a couple of reboots, all the applications in my store started throwing errors at startup...
  9. Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working

Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working: Hello everyone, Before starting, thank you for your time... A week ago I tried to install WhatsApp application from store which didn't open after installation (giving an error). After that everything started falling apart. After a couple of restarts all of my store apps...
  10. Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working

Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working: Hello all, So, a few days ago I noticed a problem with my apps and App Store. They will not load. Additionally, when I pull up my program menu, the shortcuts for the apps are greyed out with an exclamation mark on the bottom right hand corner. -Event viewer shows this...