Windows 10: Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix....

Discus and support Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix.... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to update my apps and the apps will not update - it stays on this screen …..forever ?!?!?!? I have used the WsReset and the reset button in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Classical Man, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix....

I am trying to update my apps and the apps will not update - it stays on this screen …..forever ?!?!?!? I have used the WsReset and the reset button in the apps settings and restarted the laptop - no luck. What do I do now? Wait for the next Windows Update to come out, or is there and actual step-by-step procedure to fix this issue? Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix.... 57db4426-66db-4735-8f2e-ded3c78befdf?upload=true.png

:)

Classical Man, Jan 4, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 4, 2020
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

Will they remove windows 10 too?

4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix....

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix....

1. Windows 10 Store - Apps won't update & need a proper Windows Store fix.... - Similar Threads - Store Apps won't

2. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  3. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  4. Windows Store won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store won't update: Hello,My Windows Store will not update. It has to be something associated with my account. This problem persists across multiple machines through multiple versions of windows, both 10 and 11. I have tried the Powershell commands. They do not work. Can someone help me fix how...
  5. Windows Store won't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store won't update: Hello,My Windows Store will not update. It has to be something associated with my account. This problem persists across multiple machines through multiple versions of windows, both 10 and 11. I have tried the Powershell commands. They do not work. Can someone help me fix how...
  6. Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work: Many of the apps relating to Windows 10 itself won't work, especially the Store Apps. It used to be that the Settings App wouldn't open certain settings. Now, the Windows Store app itself won't start, as well as the Photos App, Groove Music, Movies and TV, and Minecraft...
  7. Windows Store and store apps won't open after update

Windows Store and store apps won't open after update: Yesterday I noticed Windows updates were failing so I set out to get updated to the latest version. That eventually led me to updating via the MediaCreationTool provided my Microsoft. Since updating I have not been able to open MS Store or any MS Store app. The app will...
  8. Windows Store won't download and update the apps.

Windows Store won't download and update the apps.: Hiii, I just updated my Windows Store recently but few moments later it stopped working. So I tried to reboot my PC, then it started working but won't download or update any app. It keeps loading. I tried to troubleshoot, but it print "Hanging and crashing apps". Please...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps

Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps: I've tried every solution posted online short of completely reinstalling windows, including upgrading windows with the media creation tool. Whenever I try to download updates they all hang on "Downloading..." or Pending. Occasionally one of the downloads will recognize...
  10. Windows Store apps won't update. How can I fix this?

Windows Store apps won't update. How can I fix this?: For some reason, Windows Store apps fail to update, why is this? Can somebody please explain why and/or how I can fix this issue? [ATTACH]...