Windows 10: windows 10 - store crashes on open

Discus and support windows 10 - store crashes on open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; on windows 10, when try to open windows store, it closes/crash immediately. - version 21H1 19043.1288already done these:- WSreset.exe - opens windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charles Li_cf, Aug 16, 2022.

1. windows 10 - store crashes on open

on windows 10, when try to open windows store, it closes/crash immediately. - version 21H1 19043.1288already done these:- WSreset.exe - opens windows, does not close, just stays up- use explorer and gone to the localcache directory - all empty- re-register no issue - using get-appxpackage *windowsStore*- ran troubleshotters for: - windows store apps - 2 not fixed - microsoft account required & hanging or crashing apps - windows update - no issue- might very well be related - unable to add outlook account, error 0x800706d9 - am able to add gmail account - issue with updat

:)

Charles Li_cf, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

windows 10 - store crashes on open

App store crashes, will not open - Windows 10 64 bit

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 - store crashes on open

1. windows 10 - store crashes on open - Similar Threads - store crashes open

2. windows 10 - store crashes on open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 - store crashes on open: on windows 10, when try to open windows store, it closes/crash immediately. - version 21H1 19043.1288already done these:- WSreset.exe - opens windows, does not close, just stays up- use explorer and gone to the localcache directory - all empty- re-register no issue - using...
  3. windows 10 - store crashes on open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 - store crashes on open: on windows 10, when try to open windows store, it closes/crash immediately. - version 21H1 19043.1288already done these:- WSreset.exe - opens windows, does not close, just stays up- might very well be related - unable to add outlook account, error 0x800706d9 - am able to add...
  4. Internet crashing on Windows 10 when opening Store apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet crashing on Windows 10 when opening Store apps: When I try to open a store app mostly any game from the game pass my internet somehow goes "off".What I mean by off is that for example, on Discord I get 5000 ms, my friends can´t hear me but I can hear them, and any web page works.The same happens whenever I turn on my PC, I...
  5. windows store apps crash upon opening

windows store apps crash upon opening: I've tried everything I can, this is a fresh install of windows and I've reinstalled the windows store through power shell. No matter what I do apps in the windows store close half a second after they're opened, and sometimes they don't even open at all...
  6. windows apps and store crash on opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows apps and store crash on opening: I move my windows apps to a diffrent folder then moved them back cause it didnt owrk and now no windows apps are working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-apps-and-store-crash-on-opening/9c34aab5-f218-4e6a-9518-ed9b23e308e7
  7. windows Store crash after open it.

windows Store crash after open it.: I am suffering the issue in the title to several pcs of a lab. I have tried most of the steps find in the web without success: Deleted all apps and reinstalled Clear Store Cache checked the data and time Wsreset.exe Reset Windows Store DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  8. windows Store crash after open it.

in Windows 10 Support
    windows Store crash after open it.: I am suffering the issue in the title to several pcs of a lab. I have tried most of the steps find in the web without success: Deleted all apps and reinstalled Clear Store Cache checked the data and time Wsreset.exe Reset Windows Store DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  9. Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.

Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.: Hi Microsoft/Windows, I am facing an issue that my Windows Store Apps are crashes immediately after while I launch it. I search on the Internet and tried every solution but got no help. I realize that whenever I am not connected to the internet, My apps are working fine and...
  10. Windows store keeps crashing when opening

Windows store keeps crashing when opening: Since the last update, windows store all of the sudden won't restart. Any tips on how to make it work again? [img] 22118