Windows 10: Windows 10 Store does not exist

Discus and support Windows 10 Store does not exist in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Through hours of trial and error, my windows store still does not exist in any way on my pc. Powershell commands, wsreset in run, and troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mistxfusion, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Store does not exist

Through hours of trial and error, my windows store still does not exist in any way on my pc. Powershell commands, wsreset in run, and troubleshooting the store have all resulted in nothing. The store seems to just not exist on my pc at all. I have tried making new users to see if it appeared on them, but to no avail. I would seriously love to avoid a complete reset of the OS, as the store isn’t absolutely necessary for me, but I feel like I’m slowly losing my mind from not finding any evidence of it even existing.

submitted by /u/Mistxfusion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mistxfusion, Feb 22, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Windows 10 Store does not exist

Windows Store not updating existing apps

We may need to resolve the Windows Update error first, so that you can update the apps on the
    Windows Store. Let's refer to this article. Here are the suggested steps to follow:

• Choose the version of your Windows (Windows 10).
    • Select No under Step 2 (Run the Windows Update troubleshooter).
    • Download the most recent KB. If you have done this step, click
      No to proceed to Step 4.
    • Run the DISM command. Follow the steps that will be provided.

Maria Fab, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Store does not exist

1. Windows 10 Store does not exist - Similar Threads - Store does exist

2. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  3. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  4. windows store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store does not exist: i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program...
  5. windows store does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store does not exist: i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program...
  6. Microsoft Store does not exist "MS-resource:StoreTitle"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not exist "MS-resource:StoreTitle": Recently did a reset of windows 10 on my laptop, since doing so my microsoft store has not functioned at all. Tried reinstalling windows10 and doing a soft repair with installer. Both have done nothing to help, I've tried a variety of troubleshooting and resets with Windows...
  7. Windows 10 - That account does not exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - That account does not exist: I have logged into an old PC with an account on my Office 365 account username. The person that uses that computer got a new computer. We tried signing into that computer with that username. We get "That Microsoft account does not exist" when trying to sign in....
  8. Windows 10 store doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store doesn't exist: Hello, the store doesn't exist on my windows 10. I tried troubleshooting + startup repair + some cmd commands... none worked. thanks for your help submitted by /u/VEGETA-SSJGSS [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Store Does Not exists in Windows 10

Microsoft Store Does Not exists in Windows 10: I am using windows 10 enterprise, but here I can not find microsoft windows store I searched for solution a lot and even trying to add it in powershell but known of the solutions worked, I am completely speechless and dont know what to do....
  10. Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?

Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?: Don't give me some Registry programing instructions. Is there an app or not? If so, where can I find it? Once I find it why can't I just download it like any other app?...