Windows 10: Windows 10 store doesn't exist

Discus and support Windows 10 store doesn't exist in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, the store doesn't exist on my windows 10. I tried troubleshooting + startup repair + some cmd commands... none worked. thanks for your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VEGETA-SSJGSS, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 store doesn't exist

Hello,

the store doesn't exist on my windows 10.

I tried troubleshooting + startup repair + some cmd commands... none worked.

thanks for your help

submitted by /u/VEGETA-SSJGSS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VEGETA-SSJGSS, Jan 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 store doesn't exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 16, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 store doesn't exist [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 16, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 store doesn't exist

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 store doesn't exist

1. Windows 10 store doesn't exist - Similar Threads - store doesn't exist

2. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist.: Hello! My Microsoft Store does not exist, there are no folders or ANY files associated with it. I am logged in with a Microsoft account, I have tried everything I could find online. And if I start or open an application Only on certain apps like Minecraft, and games I get a...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist.: Hello! My Microsoft Store does not exist, there are no folders or ANY files associated with it. I am logged in with a Microsoft account, I have tried everything I could find online. And if I start or open an application Only on certain apps like Minecraft, and games I get a...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist in my Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store doesn't exist in my Windows 10: I just recently factory reset my PC, however Microsoft store is no where to be found. Not only that, but I also cannot open pictures because the photos app doesn't exist on my PC as well. I can't access any of the Microsoft Store related apps, someone please help....
  6. Microsoft Store acting like it doesn't exist

Microsoft Store acting like it doesn't exist: My Microsoft Store acting like it's just doesn't exist! I have Pinned Microsoft Store in taskbar but any time I open it, it doesn't open! Even when I ran to Reset the Microsoft Store, it's just disappeared from the Apps and Features List. Even when I go to Themes in...
  7. "The microsoft store doesn't exist"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The microsoft store doesn't exist": Hello everyone, i've got a proablem with windows that say "the microsoft store doesn't exist" and i tried to install but it didn't want to install. Can someone help me to install ?...
  8. Windows 10 Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Store does not exist: Through hours of trial and error, my windows store still does not exist in any way on my pc. Powershell commands, wsreset in run, and troubleshooting the store have all resulted in nothing. The store seems to just not exist on my pc at all. I have tried making new users to...
  9. Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't exist in my windows 10: Please help me, I installed windows 10, 2015 version and then updated it to 2019 version (didn't take the time to setup cortana) and now it's litterally non-existant in my system, the only mention of it is in the settings page there's a page dedicated for cortana, but when I...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't exist?

Microsoft Store doesn't exist?: I was having some trouble with Minecraft Windows 10 and it started to act weird as the screen would be white. I then uninstalled the game and proceeded to go to the Microsoft store. I clicked on install for the game but it wouldn't do anything, I kept doing it and tried...