Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My friend bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition so i could play with him and friends on realms, i play on pc and they play on xbox. When i used the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Teh duckinator, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own

My friend bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition so i could play with him and friends on realms, i play on pc and they play on xbox.

When i used the code he gave me it said i already owned the game, i checked my library and minecraft was there but it looks like it just says minecraft and not the windows 10 version, and when i tried to download it there is no option to download. I've tried going to the store page for Minecraft windows 10 and entering the code there but it still says i own the game. I've tried updating and restarting my pc, and I've tried playing on the java edition i already have on my pc, but nothing seems to be working, i tried finding a solution on the Minecraft/Mojang websites respectively but the issue is on the windows 10 store. I'm not sure what to do Please help.

:)

Teh duckinator, Jan 18, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 18, 2020
  3. not able to download games from store

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading games from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your account may be restricted from downloading games that are inappropriate for your age.
    • Games you're trying to download are not available in your current region.
    • Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using an adult or a child account?
    • Is the Microsoft account you're using in the Windows Store app the same as your Windows 10 user account?
    • Are you using an administrator user account?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store.

Catherine Cus., Jan 18, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own

can't download games from store

Hi Krishna,

You might be experiencing this issue because of a connectivity issue or the Microsoft Store cache is corrupted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps and games from downloading and installing correctly. To run the troubleshooter, kindly refer to the following article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download games again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a reply with the following information so we can further pinpoint the cause of this issue:

• Do you only experience this issue when downloading a specific game from Microsoft Store? If yes, what is the name of the specific game you are trying to download?
    • Have you tried downloading the game by accessing
      Microsoft Store using your web browser
      ?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own

1. Windows 10 Store Downloading a game i own - Similar Threads - Store Downloading game

2. Microsoft store not installing games that i own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not installing games that i own.: I'm trying to redownload Minecraft and a few other games I own on the Microsoft store. none of them will install. It allows me to search for them and pull up the games page on the store but the install button when clicked goes from a pink to the grayed out and will stay...
  3. Microsoft store not installing games that i own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not installing games that i own.: I'm trying to redownload Minecraft and a few other games I own on the Microsoft store. none of them will install. It allows me to search for them and pull up the games page on the store but the install button when clicked goes from a pink to the grayed out and will stay...
  4. Not allowed to download a game I already own?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not allowed to download a game I already own?: I am trying to download The Sims 4 onto my laptop. I bought it on my Xbox 1 on December 25th, 2018. However, it will not let me download it onto my computer even though every source I check says I have it downloaded. I've tried following a bunch of troubleshooting articles...
  5. game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own: so my forza horizon 4 wich i have downloaded via the microsoft store owned on xbox deleted itself, when i wanted to load up the game today it immediatly gave me an error that something was missing or something like that and i could not load the game, so i went to the...
  6. downloading games on window store.

downloading games on window store.: I recently uninstalled sea of thieves because i ran into an issue on the windows store and now i can no longer download it back on to my computeri originally got it on my Xbox if this helps...
  7. Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not showing what I own or downloaded.: No issue being logged in, but its not showing things on some places. Did the store crap out for anyone else as well?? submitted by /u/Codeboy3423 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fm6swy/microsoft_store_not_showing_what_i_own_or/
  8. Microsoft store keeps downloading a game I don't own

Microsoft store keeps downloading a game I don't own: My windows 10 laptop keeps downloading Sea of Thieves even though I don't own it. I used to play Sea of Thieves when I had Game Pass on another microsoft account. Now I don't have game pass anymore but it still keeps downloading it to my computer. The game doesn't show up in...
  9. Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store: Just Refer To My Screenshot it says i cant install State Of Decay 2 DLC on my Device weird things is i can install the main game but not the DLC [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Here Is All My Device List [ATTACH] Now My PC Spec [ATTACH] Hope Someone can help me ~_~...
  10. cant download games i own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download games i own: so i got a new laptop and i own state of decay 2 on the windows 10 store and i purchased it when it first came out or at least around that time, however its now been like a year and and i got a new laptop so i can play games on the go because i travel alot one of those games...