Windows 10: Windows 10 Store error

Discus and support Windows 10 Store error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I new here so I hope I posted this to the right place. over the summer I built a new computer so this install of windows is only a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sazabizc, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Sazabizc Win User

Windows 10 Store error

Hello all, I new here so I hope I posted this to the right place. over the summer I built a new computer so this install of windows is only a few months old. I wanted to play halo wars again but I can't install the game. I just get the something happened on our end error and to please try again later. All apps give me this error so I cant install anything from the Microsoft store.

Ive done about every thing I can think of, reset the store cache, uninstalled and reinstalled with power shell commands. I even tried a repair install of windows no change. besides a clean install I don't know what else to try? The store hasn't worked from day one, I found out after trying to install itunes. I have no other problems with the computer other wise, If I log into my account on a other computer the store works, so I guess its not my account. On on windows 10 pro 2004 build 19041 .

:)

Sazabizc, Sep 30, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Store error

dalchina, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Store error

1. Windows 10 Store error - Similar Threads - Store error

2. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  3. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  4. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd
  6. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd
  7. Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11: Nothing was working on my computer correctly, so I just did a complete clean reinstall of Windows 11 and wiped everything as I thought this would fix the issues I've been experiencing.I had software that was opening as a line in the middle of my screen and I couldn't get that...
  8. Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11

Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11: Nothing was working on my computer correctly, so I just did a complete clean reinstall of Windows 11 and wiped everything as I thought this would fix the issues I've been experiencing.I had software that was opening as a line in the middle of my screen and I couldn't get that...
  9. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490: Dear community, recently I made an order Order number 4111841154, to upgrade my windows 11 Home to Pro using Microsoft Store, but the procedure ends to an error 0x80070490 whatever actions will do. How I can reitrieve the Windows 11 Pro product key that I purchased or how I...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490

Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490: Dear community, recently I made an order Order number 4111841154, to upgrade my windows 11 Home to Pro using Microsoft Store, but the procedure ends to an error 0x80070490 whatever actions will do. How I can reitrieve the Windows 11 Pro product key that I purchased or how I...