Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info)

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Astroneer from the Windows 10 Store, but If I start the Game I see the Titelscreen from the Game and then the Game quits, without any Error or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnnoyingGoat491, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info)

I bought Astroneer from the Windows 10 Store, but If I start the Game I see the Titelscreen from the Game and then the Game quits, without any Error or Log somewhere.

I see ApplicationFrameHost.exe but nothing more. Here is a short Video: https://gfycat.com/bossyinsecurechafer

- Did a few things Google told me (WinRefresh, some Reghacks, Repair etc)

- I reinstalled Windows

- I've even used the Troubleshooter

- tried the same in a KVM-VM, there I see the Titelscreen for a minute but then it closes itself also

• Windows 10 Pro N 17763.0 (or higher)
    • i7-6700k
    • Nvidia 2080 RTX
    • 16 GB RAM
    • 2x SSDs

Steam, Ubisoft, Origin, GOG Games run fine... I make sure never to buy from the Windows Store again, there is no direct Support and no Refund. Waste over six hours with this Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info) :(

But maybe you can help me to fix this....

:)

AnnoyingGoat491, Feb 28, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info)

MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info)

1. Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info) - Similar Threads - Store Game starts

2. Try again error in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Try again error in Store: Need to update apps in my PC using Store but it keeps getting error try again. Have this error code 0x8007002. How to address this and I need a complete solution please....
  3. Try again error in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try again error in Store: Need to update apps in my PC using Store but it keeps getting error try again. Have this error code 0x8007002. How to address this and I need a complete solution please....
  4. Try again error in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store keeps closing with no error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store keeps closing with no error: Trying to use Store with my newly build PC but it closes immediately after I open it. Im not seeing error message at all, all I can see is while its loading with logo it will close. I checked if I have connection problem but when I open a browser it will stay. I restart the...
  6. Store keeps closing with no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store keeps closing with no error: Trying to use Store with my newly build PC but it closes immediately after I open it. Im not seeing error message at all, all I can see is while its loading with logo it will close. I checked if I have connection problem but when I open a browser it will stay. I restart the...
  7. Store keeps closing with no error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Games start then close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games start then close: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 on my gaming PC two days ago. I downloaded it and it starts but before it works it closes with an error message. I have tried troubleshooting and other solutions posted here, but none of them work. I have re-downoaded it multiple times. I...
  9. Bad start configuration info Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bad start configuration info Error: I have a blue screen with error C: Windows/system32/logfiles\str bad start config error. Tried many things but cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-start-configuration-info-error/f06a56e9-d37a-4859-b779-cc6e9453bf1d
  10. games randomly close with no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games randomly close with no error: i stopped pc gaming for a while, come back updated everything, all drivers, windows, games and such, but since ive come back to pc gaming all my games just randomly close with no error report, games ranging from runescape to terraria to CS:GO, ive googled what it could be and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game start and closed withour error win 10