Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This has been bugging me for a long time, and I don't turn my PC off very often so I don't get to marvel at Microsoft's stupidity. But due to a drive... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Andrew Scott, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...

This has been bugging me for a long time, and I don't turn my PC off very often so I don't get to marvel at Microsoft's stupidity. But due to a drive memory leak I can't seem to find, I am having to turn my machine off these days.The problem is that when the computer boots up, Windows will not recognise Apps from the Windows 10 Store, that are installed on any drive other than the system drive. As someone who has purchased a lot of Apps on there, I know that this has not always been how it works. However for a few years, at least 3 years now, I am having to put up with this from Microsoft!Ther

:)

Andrew Scott, Dec 8, 2021
  2. RENECONDE Win User

Explorer works for 15-20 minutes and then disconnects.

After installing windows 10 on my desktop, Internet explorer works for about 15-20 minutes (I'm connected broadband) and then disconnects me. Keeps telling me to check cable & network connections. There is no problem with the WIFI as I can use tablet and
    other WIFI devices. I reboot computer to be able to re-connect to internet. But again after 15-20 minutes it disconnects me again.

can anyone help?

RENECONDE, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 8, 2021
  4. AYoung Win User

Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...

Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file, security, etc. The crashes don't seem to be related to anything I'm doing, just random.

Log file attached as per instructions. If any additional details are needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help, this is maddening.

AYoung, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...

1. Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after... - Similar Threads - Store Games installed

2. Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes: One random day i updated my graphics drivers AMDAnd when playing game crashed and i got an error saying "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred".After this i changed some thing in the registry and now the error is gone but now the game lags every 15-20...
  3. Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes: One random day i updated my graphics drivers AMDAnd when playing game crashed and i got an error saying "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred".After this i changed some thing in the registry and now the error is gone but now the game lags every 15-20...
  4. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  5. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  6. Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...: This has been bugging me for a long time, and I don't turn my PC off very often so I don't get to marvel at Microsoft's stupidity. But due to a drive memory leak I can't seem to find, I am having to turn my machine off these days.The problem is that when the computer boots...
  7. Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...

Windows 10 Store Games, installed on other drives, can't be played for 15-20 minutes after...: This has been bugging me for a long time, and I don't turn my PC off very often so I don't get to marvel at Microsoft's stupidity. But due to a drive memory leak I can't seem to find, I am having to turn my machine off these days.The problem is that when the computer boots...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing: My game audio/video freezes for a sec, then the screen goes grey and crashes to desktop. This happens consistently.I've tried all the obvious things, including these:...
  9. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes: I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes. I tried rebooting my laptop even try to fromat but issue is not soled. Please help me with this issue. HP Laptop 15-da1074TX • 8th...
  10. BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming: Hello, First of all,thanks for helping me.I`ve had this issue for a year now.I`ve tried memtest/CPU and GPU stress test.Everything was fine,temperature was ok. I included the required files. Thanks for your time, Alex UPDATE:GPU it`s fine and i`ve managed to fix it...