Windows 10: windows 10 store games

Discus and support windows 10 store games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I love windows and have since i was a kid but, why is the windows 10 store awful when it comes to games? The only games that are really worth anythig... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OwningMold2, Feb 1, 2020.

1. windows 10 store games

I love windows and have since i was a kid but, why is the windows 10 store awful when it comes to games? The only games that are really worth anythig are the ones you have to buy and they are for xbox. Why isn't there any games like Hayday or Dragonball Legands?

:)

OwningMold2, Feb 1, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 store games

Windows Store Games

Hi,

A corrupted profile data associated with the game and availability of updates for the game are two of the primary factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting performance and stability issues with games on Windows 10. Here are the
    troubleshooting solutions that you may perform to resolve this concern:

Solution 1: Run troubleshooter

The Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with apps and games downloaded from the Windows Store. In addition, we also suggest running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to help diagnose and resolve compatibility issues encountered when
    running games on Windows 10. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 2: Check for game update

If you've downloaded the games from the Windows Store, you may manually search if there are updates available for the games. As for the steps, see

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu

Resetting the game from the Settings menu can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the game and check if you'll encounter the same issue.​​
    Let us know it goes after performing these troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 store games

1. windows 10 store games - Similar Threads - store games

2. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  3. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  4. can't get any games in game store to open ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't get any games in game store to open ?: It won't let me open any games in Microsoft Store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-any-games-in-game-store-to-open/8da70630-fbe3-4341-a6d9-5133e1332511
  5. can't get any games in game store to open ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get any games in game store to open ?: It won't let me open any games in Microsoft Store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-any-games-in-game-store-to-open/8da70630-fbe3-4341-a6d9-5133e1332511
  6. can't get any games in game store to open ?

7. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  8. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  9. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  10. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...