Windows 10: Windows 10 Store locked up, cannot install anything

Discus and support Windows 10 Store locked up, cannot install anything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Store does not allow me to install anything. I when I try to install something it will just stay at pending or just nothing happens after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Onelove, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Onelove Win User

Windows 10 Store locked up, cannot install anything

Windows Store does not allow me to install anything. I when I try to install something it will just stay at pending or just nothing happens after I select install and pick a drive. I have tried running the msreset, the advance troubleshooter, as well as deleting the cache folder in app/roaming/windows/ where that folder is, but have had zero luck in get luck getting anything to install at this point.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I might be able to fix this?

:)

Onelove, Sep 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Store locked up, cannot install anything - Similar Threads - Store locked cannot

2. Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything: I have done these troubleshooting's but nothing happened 1. 1. Press Windows key + R on your keyboard. 2. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter. 2. Press Windows key + X. Click on Command Prompt Admin In the command prompt, enter the following command: PowerShell...
  3. Windows Store not installing anything

Windows Store not installing anything: I've had this problem for a while now and it's really annoying, but the windows store is not installing any apps or games. I've tried using wsreset.exe to fix my issue but it shows a blank screen and nothing happens, I've left it for an hour and still nothing. I've tried...
  4. Cannot download anything from Windows 10 Store

Cannot download anything from Windows 10 Store: I had to reset my PC and start over but for some reason I cannot download any apps/updates from the Microsoft Store. I tried resetting the store, clearing the cache signing out and back but it still will not download. eventually I get the something unexpected happened Error...
  5. Unable to install anything in windows 10 store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install anything in windows 10 store: Hi, I've been trying to download the game Phantasy Star Online 2 after launch last night May 27th, 2020 and after clicking the install button nothing happens at all. Sometime I get a pop up message [ATTACH] Just asking me to try again later...
  6. Cant Install ANYTHING on the Windows 10 Store

Cant Install ANYTHING on the Windows 10 Store: I've had it with window and the number of times I've tried fixing this reach the point where I'm going to reset my PC. Someone, please help me, I can't install anything on the Windows 10 Store and I've been trying to play Minecraft dungeons but I can't....
  7. Windows 10 store cannot download or purchase anything

Windows 10 store cannot download or purchase anything: I get this error "Something happened on our end try again later" whenever I try to buy something or download something. I also cannot redeem product keys that I have purchased. I have tried the following fixes I have tried running the troubleshooter I have tried the...
  8. Windows 10 Store locked up, cannot install anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Store locked up, cannot install anything: Windows Store does not allow me to install anything. I when I try to install something it will just stay at pending or just nothing happens after I select install and pick a drive. I have tried running the msreset, the advance troubleshooter, as well as deleting the cache...
  9. Cannot install anything from the Windows Store

Cannot install anything from the Windows Store: I just recently purchased a new XBox Wireless Controller, the Bluetooth version, for use with my RetroPie setup, as well as my Windows 10 gaming rig. One of the first things I'm supposed to do is connect it to my desktop, go to the Windows Store and download XBox Accessories,...
  10. Windows Store - Can't Install Anything

Windows Store - Can't Install Anything: Hey everyone, So I can't install anything from the Windows Store. What happened is that I was trying to open the weather app. It would open and close down right away. So I removed it within powershell and I can't install it or any apps now. When I try to install an app, I...