Windows 10: Windows 10 Store no internet error

Discus and support Windows 10 Store no internet error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store 'It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet' ERROR : 0X800704CF [ATTACH] Can anyone help me with this? I have tried a lot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ken Vinson Amagna, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Store no internet error

Microsoft Store 'It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet'

ERROR : 0X800704CF

Windows 10 Store no internet error 8dc24a37-462e-4160-ad49-54625c573f9d?upload=true.png
    Can anyone help me with this? I have tried a lot of solutions but none of them worked. including tampering with drivers, resetting the app, deleting the cache, reinstalling, etc. Any more solutions will do, as long as i can bypass this heck of an error.. Thank you!

:)

Ken Vinson Amagna, Feb 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Unable to open Windows Store: The error code is 0x80072EFD

I have the common problem with the store with the above error code.

I have done some of the steps listed in other threads. I cannon find these threads again as Searching is extremely difficult in windows 10 as there is no browser history.

Can anybody suggest how to fix it beyond the basic steps?

Running "Type wsreset.exe and press Enter." did nothing or didn't work.

Another step listed was to check the latest video card driver. How is this done in Windows 10?

How do you drill down to internet/advanced options in windows 10? Again very easy in previous version, very difficult in windows 10.

original Title: The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it.

windows 10 worst ever, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Store no internet error

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Store no internet error

1. Windows 10 Store no internet error - Similar Threads - Store internet error

2. Windows 10 internet error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 internet error: Randomly my windows 10 computer just stop connecting to internet I connect and it says no internet, secured when every other device in my house is perfect on connection and everything, and I go to troubleshoot and it says the remote device won't accept the connection, some...
  3. Windows 10 internet error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 internet error: Randomly my windows 10 computer just stop connecting to internet I connect and it says no internet, secured when every other device in my house is perfect on connection and everything, and I go to troubleshoot and it says the remote device won't accept the connection, some...
  4. Windows 10 Internet Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Internet Error: Hi, So I Have a problem that why the steam and other app except for discord. I already used the 8.8.8.4 method but is not working and in my edge were not detected connection anymore I Use LAN/Ethernet Cable...
  5. Windows 10 Store Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store Error: I am getting this error please Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-store-error/15a82b4d-ca21-48bc-91cc-d00d39943582
  6. Windows 10 Store errors

Windows 10 Store errors: when I started to download pdf reader app in windows 10 it started to download and the speed slows down then shows the error code 0x80073CFE.then I click restart download button again its happening.I tested my connection speed with 2 speed testers 1.Speed test by Ookla...
  7. Windows 10 Store error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store error: Hello all, I new here so I hope I posted this to the right place. over the summer I built a new computer so this install of windows is only a few months old. I wanted to play halo wars again but I can't install the game. I just get the something happened on our end error and...
  8. Windows 10 Store error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Store error: Hello all, I new here so I hope I posted this to the right place. over the summer I built a new computer so this install of windows is only a few months old. I wanted to play halo wars again but I can't install the game. I just get the something happened on our end error and...
  9. Windows 10 store error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 store error.: Hello all, Hope this is in the right section. I'm having problems trying to install halo wars definitive edition for pc. Microsoft store recognizes I own the game, but no matter what I do, I cant install it. When I try to, it just says something happened on our end. try...
  10. Windows 10 store error

Windows 10 store error: My store is not working, when i open it reads''something bad happened''.I also reset it but no result. How can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-store-error/f8a1a6de-01ed-44ba-8926-5ade4cd13526"