Windows 10: Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?

Discus and support Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I own Minecraft Dungeons and I'm trying to update it since I haven't in months. However, it won't even start to update. I click the download button and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dogrules23, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?

I own Minecraft Dungeons and I'm trying to update it since I haven't in months. However, it won't even start to update. I click the download button and it goes to the download queue as expected, but then it doesn't move. Even if it's the only thing in the queue, it doesn't start a download.

I've tried updating other things and they at least start, I even had one finish and had Minecraft Dungeons queued up after it. It still didn't start downloading the update. I don't get any errors or anything, it just doesn't even start downloading.

I already tried wsreset, going into settings to reset the store, and logging out and then back in. None of those worked. My internet connection is slow, but other things download from the store fine. Minecraft Dungeons just doesn't even try.

EDIT: Forza Horizon 4 is updating, but Minecraft Dungeons still won't.

:)

Dogrules23, Oct 8, 2020

2. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

Hey there, community

As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox.

Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game Pass

If you have not got the Game Pass, then you can still purchase the game from the marketplace:

More information on the Xbox blog post here:

Minecraft Dungeons Available Now - Xbox Wire

Troubleshooting guides:

If your having problems downloading, or playing the game, why not check out these support articles here:

Xbox Support

Minecraft Dungeons FAQ:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360041345271

Known issues and bugs:

Minecraft Dungeons Known Issues - June 22, 2020

Please note that the game launches on the 26/05/20 at 08.00 UTC. So if you purchased the game yesterday and the game as not available to download, please try again today as it should now be available.

Happy Gaming!

Nathan,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?

1. Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update? - Similar Threads - Store downloading Minecraft

2. Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?: I have this weird bug. It says it started downloading but never progresses. I have left it for like 4 minutes and it is still like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-minecraft-dungeon-app-on-the/9d827236-dcb1-440f-a1df-919947418e54
  3. Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?: I have this weird bug. It says it started downloading but never progresses. I have left it for like 4 minutes and it is still like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-minecraft-dungeon-app-on-the/9d827236-dcb1-440f-a1df-919947418e54
  4. minecraft dungeons on windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons on windows store: I bought minecraft dungeons when it came out, and downloaded it from the windows store back then. But now when I try to install it again its not working. I press the install button but nothing is happening, doesn't matter what I tried to do it doesn't work, if its to...
  5. minecraft dungeons on windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft dungeons on windows store: I bought minecraft dungeons when it came out, and downloaded it from the windows store back then. But now when I try to install it again its not working. I press the install button but nothing is happening, doesn't matter what I tried to do it doesn't work, if its to...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons won't download: The subject pretty much says it all. I purchased this game a day or two ago, and I have been unable to play it. I've seen a similar question that someone else asked, but their issue was related to signing in. I am signed in, but the game simply won't download. What can I do?...
  7. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: I am not sure if this is the right area to post this, so sorry if it's not. I bought Minecraft Dungeons yesterday, and when I hit play, it turns the screen black like it's going to start but then it brings up a grey and black tab saying that it crashed. I have tried playing...
  8. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, i have a problem with download MC Dungeons, when i click install i have a error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't know what's wrong, my Windows Update is ENABLED... [ATTACH] Everything is updated... What to do? How can i install my game?!...
  9. Minecraft Dungeon download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeon download: Whenever I try to download Minecraft Dungeons it says "Please Try Again Later" ive tried for 2 days now to download it and it hasnt worked and im really confused [ATTACH]...
  10. Unable to download Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft Dungeons: Split from this thread. I am having basically the same issue, except it says I do not have a device that I could install it onto saying i am not logged in on a device I could, yet I am logged into my desktop to even be on the store page...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft dungeons dlc slow download