Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have done these troubleshooting's but nothing happened 1. 1. Press Windows key + R on your keyboard. 2. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter. 2.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GunjanDenwal, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything

I have done these troubleshooting's but nothing happened

1. 1. Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

2. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click on Command Prompt Admin
    3. In the command prompt, enter the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}
    4. Reboot the device and check if issue persists.

**Also, I have installed microsoft sticky notes, whenever I open the laptop around 10 files of sticky notes open simultaneously. When i am in the middle of work, and open sticky notes which i haven't since the laptop is ON, the application doesn't work. I have to force close the and re-open it again.

Kindly help

:)

GunjanDenwal, Feb 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 7, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything

1. Windows 10 Store Not Installing Anything - Similar Threads - Store Installing Anything

2. microsoft store on Windows 10 won't install anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store on Windows 10 won't install anything.: For some reason, there is no Notepad on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told it won't work with my version, which is the latest until the October release, which also won't update. Anyway, I need an alternative to Notepad. I found two, obtained them, and now they won't download to my...
  3. microsoft store on Windows 10 won't install anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store on Windows 10 won't install anything.: For some reason, there is no Notepad on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told it won't work with my version, which is the latest until the October release, which also won't update. Anyway, I need an alternative to Notepad. I found two, obtained them, and now they won't download to my...
  4. Windows Store not installing anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not installing anything: I've had this problem for a while now and it's really annoying, but the windows store is not installing any apps or games. I've tried using wsreset.exe to fix my issue but it shows a blank screen and nothing happens, I've left it for an hour and still nothing. I've tried...
  5. Unable to install anything in windows 10 store

Unable to install anything in windows 10 store: Hi, I've been trying to download the game Phantasy Star Online 2 after launch last night May 27th, 2020 and after clicking the install button nothing happens at all. Sometime I get a pop up message [ATTACH] Just asking me to try again later...
  6. Cant Install ANYTHING on the Windows 10 Store

Cant Install ANYTHING on the Windows 10 Store: I've had it with window and the number of times I've tried fixing this reach the point where I'm going to reset my PC. Someone, please help me, I can't install anything on the Windows 10 Store and I've been trying to play Minecraft dungeons but I can't....
  7. Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store

Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store: Suddenly whenever anything tries to download, it immediately fails with the error code 0x803FB005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-or-install-anything-on-windows-10/22bcca55-e098-4304-806c-38006b0f686f"
  8. Microsoft store will not install anything.

Microsoft store will not install anything.: My Microsoft store was working fine until yesterday and since then I have not been able to download anything or install anything from the Microsoft Store. I have created another user account on the PC and on this one the store works correctly as it should do. I have no idea...
  9. Microsoft Store Not Installing Anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store Not Installing Anything: My PC is on the latest OS updates and I own the game pass for the Microsoft store, despite the games having the play anywhere feature, they fail to download/install whenever i try to. Gives the message "Couldn't Install, We'll try again shortly" repeatedly until I cancel the...
  10. Windows Store - Can't Install Anything

Windows Store - Can't Install Anything: Hey everyone, So I can't install anything from the Windows Store. What happened is that I was trying to open the weather app. It would open and close down right away. So I removed it within powershell and I can't install it or any apps now. When I try to install an app, I...