Windows 10: Windows 10 Store not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Store not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My windows 10 store not working as nothing is getting install followed the sever way to trouble shoot it but it is not working .. Attaching some of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AyushGhosh, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Store not working

My windows 10 store not working as nothing is getting install followed the sever way to trouble shoot it

but it is not working .. Attaching some of the pictures Windows 10 Store not working 7e1bfb0e-32bb-4e0a-9101-f087a2d81491?upload=true.png Windows 10 Store not working 3464cfff-fe7c-41e7-b742-cf33c9472f37?upload=true.png Windows 10 Store not working e4e773c7-34fe-4f5c-beec-fbc518045045?upload=true.png Windows 10 Store not working 0cb71d7a-3695-459d-8105-1d423f562774?upload=true.png

:)

AyushGhosh, Jan 18, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Store not working

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Store not working

1. Windows 10 Store not working - Similar Threads - Store working

2. Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working: Tried everything to get the Windows Store to work. PLease help Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11. Microsoft App Store not working: Tried everything to get the Windows Store to work. PLease help Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  5. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  6. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

7. Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...: I reset my windows 11 laptop yesterday but after that windows apps such as Microsoft Store, Xbox App, Xbox Gamebar have not been functioning properly same with some of the hp software apps.For example: I try to open Microsoft Store, it opens after few seconds but then keeps...
  8. Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...

Windows Apps such as Microsoft Store , Xbox App , Xbox Gamebar and hp softwares not working...: I reset my windows 11 laptop yesterday but after that windows apps such as Microsoft Store, Xbox App, Xbox Gamebar have not been functioning properly same with some of the hp software apps.For example: I try to open Microsoft Store, it opens after few seconds but then keeps...
  9. Microsoft store will not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store will not work: Windows 10 22H2Like the title says, the microsoft store will not work. I can open it up and look through the tabs but that's all it will do. It will not download anything, will not launch anything; if I view a page for an app or game it will freeze. Trying to update any apps...
  10. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...