Windows 10: Windows 10 store popup

Discus and support Windows 10 store popup in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am on a fully unlocked and activated copy of Windows 10, and s mode is disabled. When I open a portable install, it says that i should go to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EvanRaby, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EvanRaby Win User

Windows 10 store popup

I am on a fully unlocked and activated copy of Windows 10, and s mode is disabled. When I open a portable install, it says that i should go to the microsoft store to get it, and two buttons: Get apps from Store or Install anyway.

It also has an icon of this guy and a whiteboard with the windows store icon on it.

:)

EvanRaby, Oct 8, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 store popup

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 store popup

1. Windows 10 store popup - Similar Threads - store popup

2. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  3. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading: For some reason I decided to run driverpack on my pc more than a month ago and as a result it installed a bunch of random software including but not limited to Opera and an app named "Weather". I caught on and stopped driverpack and ran McAfee which detected the threats and...
  4. Windows won't update, settings app crashing, Microsoft Store apps not downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I turn off the McAfee popups from the app store? I get them every two minuets while...

How do I turn off the McAfee popups from the app store? I get them every two minuets while...: How do I turn off the McAfee popups from the app store? I get them every two minuets while sharing my screen on meetings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-mcafee-popups-from-the-app/321b9cd2-aa11-4d7b-803d-f84f5ca9ec07
  6. How do I turn off the McAfee popups from the app store? I get them every two minuets while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the McAfee popups from the app store? I get them every two minuets while...: How do I turn off the McAfee popups from the app store? I get them every two minuets while sharing my screen on meetings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-mcafee-popups-from-the-app/321b9cd2-aa11-4d7b-803d-f84f5ca9ec07
  7. Weird audio issues and app store popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird audio issues and app store popups: Hello everyone!I recently made a jump to Windows 11 and I am experiencing one new and one older problem with my current setup and I would love to get some extra help, as I did not get any sort of progress with the Microsoft live support.Persisting Windows 10 problem:When...
  8. Weird audio issues and app store popups

Weird audio issues and app store popups: Hello everyone!I recently made a jump to Windows 11 and I am experiencing one new and one older problem with my current setup and I would love to get some extra help, as I did not get any sort of progress with the Microsoft live support.Persisting Windows 10 problem:When...
  9. UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store: Hi, I wondered if it possible to enable UAC for Microsoft Store. I want users in my organization to access the store and click Install, but will have to enter Administrative privilege. I did a test - i logged in with a simple user and i managed to download Instagram app....
  10. Disable "Search for app in the store" popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable "Search for app in the store" popup: Hi, We've recently installed some new computers with Windows 10 and when we open one of the programs on them this box pops up every time. When you click no the application will open. Is there any way to stop this box from coming up? [img] 104132