Windows 10: Windows 10 store Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 store Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok just so you guys know I am very frustrated with my computer right now. So before I throw it out the window, or wipe it completely, I figured I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Corban227, May 17, 2016.

1. Corban227 Win User

Windows 10 store Problem

Ok just so you guys know I am very frustrated with my computer right now. So before I throw it out the window, or wipe it completely, I figured I would post here.

I have searched this issue on google at lease 5 separate times and run about 50 different command prompts in powershell, Various .bat files, etc to try to fix this issue. None of these have fixed the issue that the windows store and all preinstalled windows apps are gone from the computer.

I am very frustrated up to this point, and am not sure where to start trying again. So if someone could please help me start trouble shooting this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Corban227, May 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, May 17, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, May 17, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 store Problem

There has been issues with the store all week. See the Insider sub-forum about it. The biggest part is that Microsoft is rolling out the latest Insider update out to those who are testing it for them and causing the servers to be overloaded.

You do not have to do any repairs or commands in Powershell. Doing that can actually cause more problems, then just waiting until the issue fixes itself on the other end.

bro67, May 17, 2016
  5. Corban227 Win User
    The thing is tho, this has been an issue for about 4 weeks now. And potentially longer. I just happened to notice it 4 weeks ago. Every time I try to tackel it, I have no solution from it, and then when I come back to it, all I do is get more frustrated.

This is what my start menu looks like

Corban227, May 17, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Yes everyone knows how long it has been going on. You did not need to post that screen shot to show anything. Everyone is very well aware with the problem with the store and you just need to wait for Microsoft to fix the problem on their end. There is nothing that any of us can do to fix the problem.

bro67, May 17, 2016
  7. Corban227 Win User
    So this issue has been going on for more than a week? Because above you said it has been going on all week. Also is there a reason it affects all apps from the windows store as well.

Corban227, May 17, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 store Problem

See my reply. There is no other answer anyone can give you on this. It is a Microsoft server issue and no one outside of that company can magically fix what is wrong.

bro67, May 17, 2016
  9. Corban227 Win User
    K thanks bro. Super helpful.

Corban227, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 store Problem

1. Windows 10 store Problem - Similar Threads - store Problem

2. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  3. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  4. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  6. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  7. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

8. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  9. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  10. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store