Windows 10: Windows 10 store share games

Discus and support Windows 10 store share games in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey! So I have bought Minecraft on my adult account. When I login with my sons account on his laptop he cant download the game for free, he has to buy... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MrGlad8, Mar 1, 2022.

1. MrGlad8 Win User

Windows 10 store share games

Hey! So I have bought Minecraft on my adult account. When I login with my sons account on his laptop he cant download the game for free, he has to buy it. But we are in same family. Why is this? Shouldnt all games I buy be free for my family?

:)

MrGlad8, Mar 1, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 1, 2022
  3. Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 store share games - Similar Threads - store share games

2. Sharing Windows store games with child on own device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Windows store games with child on own device: I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons in the Windows Store, and I'm trying to share the purchase with my daughter, who has her own Windows 11 device, but I can't get this to work. We have a family group set up, and we're both logged in to our own devices with our Microsoft...
  3. Sharing Windows store games with child on own device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing Windows store games with child on own device: I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons in the Windows Store, and I'm trying to share the purchase with my daughter, who has her own Windows 11 device, but I can't get this to work. We have a family group set up, and we're both logged in to our own devices with our Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 store share games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 store share games: Hey! So I have bought Minecraft on my adult account. When I login with my sons account on his laptop he cant download the game for free, he has to buy it. But we are in same family. Why is this? Shouldnt all games I buy be free for my family?...
  5. Windows 10 store share games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 store share games: Hey! So I have bought Minecraft on my adult account. When I login with my sons account on his laptop he cant download the game for free, he has to buy it. But we are in same family. Why is this? Shouldnt all games I buy be free for my family?...
  6. Sharing Game From Windows 10 Store With Someone On A Different PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing Game From Windows 10 Store With Someone On A Different PC: I have a question about game and family sharing. My wife wants to buy a game but have me be able to have access to it on my own PC. When I was looking at setting up a family account it said I can share games across multiple machines and accounts. When we're trying to set it...
  7. Game sharing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sharing on windows 10: Hi i have a question im planning to buy a game pack that contains a game and dlc and i want to share it with my little brother i already have him in a family group so when i buy the pack he will get the game and dlc too?...
  8. Game sharing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sharing on Windows 10: Normally I play cross-play with my daughter. I am on windows 10 and she is on her Xbox one. We game share on Xbox and PC. Shes always complaining about the ARK lag on Xbox and I know it is rough. So I decided to get her a gaming laptop. Today we both signed on with windows...
  9. windows 10 store games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 store games: I love windows and have since i was a kid but, why is the windows 10 store awful when it comes to games? The only games that are really worth anythig are the ones you have to buy and they are for xbox. Why isn't there any games like Hayday or Dragonball Legands?...
  10. Games Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Windows 10 Store: unable to play HitmanGo and Extreme Landings as before. the games launch only for a moment then disappear. tried removing and installing but still the same. logged into onedrive thinking that may be the reason, still not working. hope there is an answer, thanks Robert...