Windows 10: Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message

Discus and support Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PapaSmurfPimp, May 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message

Hello,

First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message 9e1d2769-a8b7-4e8f-a9f4-6d6cdc6c9e8e?upload=true.png

When I look into my library it gives me this error Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message c246d66a-9123-4cbb-b09c-054347f43ad1?upload=true.png

Than again I can play the base game completely fine. So the things I basicly tried are all microsoft support links and pretty much what everyone suggests on the forum with these problems like resetting the microsoft store etc. etc. With nothing able to fix it so I kinda wasted like 5 euros ain't much but it neglects me from buying the 10 euro dlc.

Does anyone know a fix or is this a common microsoft store problem?

Than again thank you in advance <3

:)

PapaSmurfPimp, May 6, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 6, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message

1. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message - Similar Threads - Store app device

2. Windows Store, Microsoft 10. "This app is not compatible with your device."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store, Microsoft 10. "This app is not compatible with your device.": I went to download netflix, though when I did it said that my computer was not compatible with it. I know that my computer can run more than just netflix but I need to know how to fix this glitch. For reference, my specs are Intel i7-3920 CPU, 3.61 GHz 12 GB of RAM 64-bit...
  3. this app does not work on your device Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this app does not work on your device Microsoft store: I bought the Xbox game pass but when trying to download the button cannot be clicked, and when i try to click it it says " make sure to connect your Microsoft account to this device" although i have them connected. I tried resetting the store, some command prompt commands...
  4. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: As the title says. I own a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition but if I try to install it it tells me that it doesn't work on my device. I've tried clearing the app cache for the Windows store to no avail....
  5. This app will not work on your device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app will not work on your device: I tried to download Itunes on my computer, in order to sync songs from it onto my iphone. I've tried several times to download it, each to no avail. Every time I try to download the app the 'download' button is grey and above it is the message 'app will not work on your...
  6. This app will not work on your device

This app will not work on your device: [ATTACH]I have this app then i want to install but "this app will not work on your device" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-will-not-work-on-your-device/1e0f1886-f717-4a39-8f07-b1c8573fc3bd
  7. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device.": Good morning. Below is some else problem, mine was drawing software I own but could not install, I spent 2 days working this out, and in the end it Hard ware lock of some kinds. I made the upgrade to Windows 10 this morning, mostly so I could start enjoying some of the...
  8. This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

This App will not work in your device on Windows Store(Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): [ATTACH] Hi, I have a problem in the window store and it say's this app will not work on your device and this is the specification of my pc Processor AMD A4-3400 APU with Readon(tm) HD Graphics 2.70GHz Memory 8GB I don't have a video card and also i just updated my pc...
  9. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

"This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: When I went to the store to download Minecraft Windows 10 I came across a message above the install button reading "this app will not work on your device". It wont allow me to install it either, the button is greyed out. I just got finished fully updating my pc to see if that...
  10. Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working

Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working: Hello all, So, a few days ago I noticed a problem with my apps and App Store. They will not load. Additionally, when I pull up my program menu, the shortcuts for the apps are greyed out with an exclamation mark on the bottom right hand corner. -Event viewer shows this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state to decay error this app will not work on your device