Windows 10: Windows 10 store won't download anything

Discus and support Windows 10 store won't download anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've seen this come up a lot here, but none of the given solutions has worked for me. I'm trying both to download a new app and also an update for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by carlosgx2, Sep 17, 2020.

1. carlosgx2 Win User

Windows 10 store won't download anything

I've seen this come up a lot here, but none of the given solutions has worked for me.

I'm trying both to download a new app and also an update for one of the existing ones, but neither one is working.

The update got past all the check messages and now is stuck with the "Downloading" message, the other one just says "Starting download".

I've checked with a network trafic tool what's the status of the process, but it isn't downloading or uploading anything.

I don't know how to troubleshoot this to find the root of the problem.

Here is my build info.

Windows 10 store won't download anything 5bc63609-1dfb-43e4-9a47-71cefcff35c3?upload=true.png

Pd: Also I've been trying to use the Xbox app, but it says that it needs to be updated and when I go to the Microsoft Store there's no update for it.

Pd 2: I can't look for updates, I tried with the "Check for updates" option in Settings > Windows Update but nothing works and the date next to the "Last checked" label doesn't changes it stays at 9/7/2020, which is ten days ago.

:)

carlosgx2, Sep 17, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 17, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 store won't download anything

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 store won't download anything

1. Windows 10 store won't download anything - Similar Threads - store won't download

2. Microsoft store Windows 11 won't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Windows 11 won't download anything: Hi, I've tried restarting my PC, resetting MS Store etc but the downloads won't start. They are stuck on "downloading" but not progressing at all. It's not an internet issue as I'm running at 900mbps consistently....
  3. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  4. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  5. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store won't download anything

Microsoft Store won't download anything: My microsoft store will not download anything. I've looked at other people having this problem but almost nothing worked for me. I've also tried opening the command prompt as and administrator and typing in net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop...
  7. Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Won't Update and Microsoft Store Won't Download Anything..: So for the past few weeks, my computer has been refusing to update. When I hit "Check For Updates" in the settings, it loads for 10 minutes or so and then I receive error:0x80080005 I've been through countless forum posts to try to fix this error and none have worked. I...
  8. Microsoft Store won't download anything.

Microsoft Store won't download anything.: Hi. A little under 2 years ago I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store after my 2 week free trial of the Xbox Game Pass expired. A few months later I tried reinstalling it onto my PC but it didn't work. After trying everything to fix the issue, it eventually got...
  9. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  10. Microsoft Store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download anything: It just says "Starting download... " and has done for the last few days. I have tried logging out and back in again, wsreset.exe, running the troubleshooter, uninstalling and reinstalling via powershell. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? submitted by...